Rose Swordsman in Plants vs. Zombies Online is only used in Adventure Mode. The only way to obtain it is by collecting 240 puzzle pieces.
Sun cost:: 225
RECHARGE: Mediocre (Sluggish in game)
Rose Swordsman attacks approaching zombies and launches a strong attack when they are at low health.
Special: Strong attacks on low hit points of a zombie
Plant feature: red plant, martial arts
This mysterious swordsman from the far east said that it was Versailles Gogh. When he drinks in the bar, he always boasts that he is an artist beyond the era. "These rude guys can never understand what I wanted to express!" He always says that angrily. "You know that Sunflower, the famous singer. I once drew a picture beyond the era for her, but she unexpectedly declared that what I had drawn was junk! That was my only picture which was not about roses! I also signed the initial of my name specially. I bet that just my signature is enough to make the picture a priceless one......Burrrrrp!"
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, Rose Swordsman stabs zombies in a 3x3 range.
After its normal Plant Food effect, it makes a "Z" symbol, which later explodes in a 3x3 range.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Zorrose.
- It, Flame Mushroom, Pretty Little Plum, Jack O' Lantern, Angel Starfruit, and Match Flower Boxer are the only plants with a sun cost of 225.
- When fed with Plant Food, a cloak appears on its back.
- The Almanac hints that Rose Swordsman is Van Gogh, the artist. It said "Versailles" is its first name and "Gogh" is its last name. When the first and the last words of this name in Chinese are put together, a name pronounced the same as Van Gogh in Chinese (凡高 to 梵高) can be produced.
- It and Ghost Pepper are the only two plants to have their costume on their respective upgrade icons.
- In the 1.6.0 update, it along with Magic Mushroom, gained their own unique sounds.
- The petal effect it uses is similar to Petal-Morphosis.