Zomboss Estate is a map in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. It is known as the abode to Dr. Zomboss and is a small area with features such a cemetery with many pumpkins around the map. The map is located in middle of a heavily wooded area.
Game modes in which it appears
- Garden Ops
- Team Vanquish
- Welcome Mat
- Gnome Bomb
- Vanquish Confirmed!
- Taco Bandits
- Mixed Mode
- In a tree trunk, there is a carving of Gargantuar's face.
- The statues at the entrance are Zombie Gargoyles.
- At the entrance of the mansion is a statue of a planet grabbing Zomboss.
- In the forest behind the estate, a tall and faceless humanoid creature can be seen between trees. It is most likely a reference to Slender Man.
- When staring at the ceiling after reaching the middle of the estate, a gigantic moving eye can be seen.
- It was the first map to be seen in the game, its gameplay in the map was shown at E3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.