Zombomb is a Gargantuar variant found in its own objective wave in Garden Ops in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. It holds a large bomb and will not target the plants, but will push them when in close. Instead, it will try to bomb the garden. When Crazy Dave says "STOP THAT ZOMBOMB!", the Zombomb will appear and slowly walk to the garden to blow it up. In Battle for Neighborville, 2 Zombombs in blue and yellow shirts will move towards the (whatever the pickle enhancer is called) when zombies are nearby. Its plant counterpart (in Garden Warfare 2 and Battle for Neighborville only) is the Squash.
- Bomb:The Player Can Get A K.O If They Get To Close To Zombomb When He Blows Up Near the Garden
- Trample: Like Yeti And Gargantuar The Zombomb Can Trample The Player If The Player Is Too Close To The Zombomb Dealing Damage
Its name is a portmanteau between the words "zombie" and "bomb."
The Zombomb has approximately 1800 health.
Using the Chili Bean Bomb or the Sombrero Bean Bomb is the best choice. Do not get too close to it, or you will be launched away. Using the Pea Gatling is a good choice when it comes to a safe distance.
The Zombomb will not target you, so you have the advantage to shoot Goop at it, which will slow it down.
Slow the Zombomb down with Time Snare and keep firing.
As Kernel Corn
Keep firing your laser, but let go of the trigger before it overheats and wait for about a second before firing again. EMPeach it to keep it at bay and roll away if the scene gets hectic.
As Night Cap
Get up close and use Flame Blower until it is about to overheat, then wait for a moment and start again. Swoop Slam will help you get close to the Zombomb, while Blue Blazes and Blazing Trail will get some more damage in. It is not recommended to use Flare Ball, as it is not damaging enough.
- It is similar to the Tanks from Mann vs. Machine mode in Team Fortress 2, as both do not attack the players, but rather try to bomb the defended target.
- In Battle for Neighborville, his bomb becomes cracked and glows orange, he also drops it when vanquished, and it disappears instead of blowing up.
- There is also a special Zombomb named cookies that has a cookie logo on his bomb.