- For other versions, see Z-Mech (disambiguation).
The Z-Mech is great at attacking enemies at all distances. They just need to be careful because they are a large target
The Z-Mech's primary weapon is the Robo Laser. It deals 5 damage (6 critical) and fires at a rate of 825 RPM (rounds per minute). The Robo Laser overheats if fired for too long. When it is overheated, the weapon cannot be fired for a few seconds. Once it has cooled down, it can be fired again.
|Launch a large volley of explosive missiles.|
|Detonate Z-Mech to cause massive damage to nearby enemies.|
|Punches the ground, damaging and knocking back enemies back.|
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning multiple vanquishes rapidly.
Reduces ability cooldown by 50% for earning multiple vanquishes.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 30% when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of over-health for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Gain health by earning a vanquish when at low health.
Grants 30 health upon vanquishing an enemy at low HP.
Butt Booster Booster
Second Jump hovers longer.
Enemies are knocked into the air by Bionic Bash.
Missile Madness duration extended by earning a vanquish.
Move faster for a short time after ejecting from Explosive Escape.
Regenerate health when near multiple enemies.
When near two enemies within a 10m radius, regenerate 4 HP every 0.5 seconds.
Increased rate of fire while using Impkata.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 3 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Reduced recoil of arm blasters.
Increased size of Gravity Grenade.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%
Gain health by earning a vanquish.
Grants 10 health upon vanquishing an enemy.
Earn XP faster.
Earn 10% more XP.
Use weapons and abilities faster just after sprinting.
Reduces sprint exit delay by 25%
Gain Mech fuel by damaging enemies with Bionic Bash.
Faster refresh time of Robo Call when dealing damage.
Move faster when enemies are near while using Impkata.
Tips & Tricks
- ▲ Fix issue with Mech Robo Laser projectile not maintaining damage at distance
- ▲ Fix issue with Explosive Escape projectile being visible for a few frames
- ▲ Initial refresh of Robo Call reduced to 60 seconds
- ▲ Subsequent refresh of Robo Call reduced to 90 seconds
- ▼ Decrease Robo Laser damage 6->5
- ▲ Decrease Robo Laser overheat penalty 2.0->1.0
- ▲ Decrease Robo Laser camera shake
- In the Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville Trailer the Z-Mech can be seen using Robo Stomp instead of Bionic Bash