You're an All-Star? is an achievement in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is worth 5 points on Game Center for iOS devices and 500 XP on Google Play Games for Android devices. To earn it, the player must complete a level with All-Star Zombies, and not allow those zombies to tackle any plants.
Infi-nut's and Moonflower's Plant Food effect is a good choice against the All-Star Zombie's tackling ability, as the force field is able to withstand ten tackles and does not count as a plant. It is wise to constantly refresh the force field, especially if there are other high-damage zombies, like MC Zom-B and Gargantuars. The best level to try this is on the day All-Star Zombies are introduced, which is Modern Day - Day 21, so that only a few of them will appear. Cherry Bombs and other instant-use plants can also keep the All-Star Zombies under control. If things get too hectic and you need to buy time, you can use Thyme Warp to teleport the All-Star Zombies back to the beginning of the lawn, but bear in mind that their health will be restored.
Early levels of Highway to the Danger Room are also a good places to try and earn this achievement, as if they appear in early levels, there will only be a few All-Star Zombies in a level.
- The icon only shows All-Star Zombie's helmet, instead of showing the actual zombie. The A-noob-is and Fly Fishing Fail achievements also share this trait.
- This is the only time in PvZ2 where the football helmet can be seen without the All-Star Zombie's head.
- It, Not Baaad, All in Jest, Mutiny, Shovel Off, Breaking It Off, A-noob-is and Fly Fishing Fail all have similar objectives. It's to stop the zombies from using their special abilities.
- It is one of two achievements in Plants vs. Zombies 2 to have a question mark in its name. The other is Meteor, Right?.
- Coincidentally, they both have four syllables.