Yeti Lunchbox is a premium uncommon zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Beastly class. It can also be Conjured by Zombie Yeti. It costs 1 to play, and its ability gives a selected zombie +1/+1.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Gourmet Pet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gets +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
What's inside? A peanut butter and brains sandwich... with the crusts cut off.
- Description change: The word "sandwhich" was changed to be spelt correctly.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
- ▲ Tribe added: Pet
Yeti Lunchbox provides a small buff to any zombie you use it on. However, there are many better options within the class and in other classes, such as Loudmouth, Area 22, Going Viral, and many others that are way more useful in multiple scenarios. This is why Yeti Lunchbox should not be used in any deck, as there are many better options for both budget and more advanced players to use.
If you decide to run this card in your deck, then you could choose to use it with Cat Lady to give her +4/+1 for each Lunchbox used. This can lead to some good combos with bonus attacks to create a one-turn-win strategy, although such decks aren't usually reliable and only Immorticia can do a bonus attack Cat Lady deck.
If your opponent plays this on a weak zombie, play tricks like Berry Blast or Whack-a-Zombie to destroy that zombie. If Yeti Lunchbox is obtained via Zombie Yeti, use the aforementioned tricks to destroy Zombie Yeti so your opponent cannot continuously obtain Yeti Lunchboxes.
In other languages
|French||Boîte à repas de yéti|
|Italian||Porta merenda dello Yeti|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Lancheira do Yeti|
|Russian||Обед. контейнер Снеж. человека|
|Spanish||Tartera del yeti|
- Before update 1.6.27, most of Yeti Lunchbox's textures did not appear, showing only the beam of light inside the lunchbox.
- Portal Technician sometimes uses a Yeti Lunchbox to attack plants.
- On Yeti Lunchbox's card, the lunchbox is white and blue, and is frozen. In the game, it is gold and blue instead.
- Though, the tint suggests that the casing of ice around it might be making it appear with a color scheme of white and blue.