Yeti Imp is an Imp variant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. Similar to the Exploding Imp, Yeti imps run at the Player and explode on contact, however, the Yeti Imp can also freeze the Player, making it very hard to cope with in large. His attack is called the Snotcicles.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Yeti Imps can be spawned by the Treasure Yeti in a certain event wave, and are also in the Brain Freeze special wave in Garden Ops. He can appear in a Super Yeti Wave alongside the Yeti Zombie. Yeti Imp is also a spawnable Zombie in Gardens and Graveyards.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Yeti Imps return as a Spawnable for Turf Takeover and, once again, are spawned by the Treasure Yeti during his Ops Mission.
Warm and fuzzy, these Imps just want a hug. Unfortunately, hugging makes them explode from joy.
- Separates them from the base exploding imps, making them more difficult to vanquish (HP increase).
- Its model was shown in the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Dev Diary for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 versions of the game.
- It became a Spawnable Zombie in the Legends of the Lawn DLC.
- If one looks closely, the player can see that it is a robot, but one can only see this if it is killed without exploding.
- Its movement speed is equal to that of an Engineer riding a Jackhammer.
- In Garden Warfare 2, its death animation has been changed. It now has the same death animation as the Exploding Imp Fan.
- In Garden Warfare 2, it can no longer be summoned by the player, along with the Vampire Zombie, Backup Dancer, Map Pirate, and Barrel Pirate.