Wolf Zombie is a conjectural name for this article.
If you know the official name or have a better name or
translation for it, please contact a wiki administrator
to change it.
This subject currently has no proper strategy associated with it. If you have figured out a good strategy, please add it
or the zombies will eat your brains!
This article is under construction and requires more content. You can help our wiki by expanding it
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars, seeWolf Zombie (PvZ: AS)
Wolf Zombie is a zombie exclusive to Fright Theater, the exclusive Brain Buster of Dark Ages in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He only appears in the Hard Mode version of Dark Ages - Night 20. When he encounters a plant, he uses his vane to kill them. He can blow a horn to speed up all zombies on the lawn.
His design and attack are probably based on the wolf in The Three Little Pigs.
Wolf Zombie blowing a Citron
away from the lawn using his vane
Wolf Zombie blowing his horn to boost all zombies
Add a photo to this gallery
The zombies being boosted by Wolf Zombie
- Don't put your plants too close to him, he'll blow your plants backwards.
- Watch out for his direction, as he can only attack plants in front of him.
- Using Citrons over Laser Beans are recommended.
- So far, this is one of the only three brain buster exclusive zombies, along with Imp Wolf and Torch Wolf Zombie.
- This zombie doesn't appear in the Almanac, and thus has no known official name.
- His arm is glitched, so his bone is sticking out, like some other zombies.