This article is about content that is no longer available. As such, it is archived.
- For the international version of the level, see Wild West - Day 4.
- For the version of the level after the v1.8 update, see Wild West - Day 4 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 4 was the fourth level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Poncho Zombie was introduced here. This time, only the third column was completely occupied by a minecart. After completing this level, the player received a money bag.
- The zombie horde becomes somewhat difficult to deal with halfway through the final wave. Area of effect and defensive plants such as Wall-nut will help the player in achieving victory here.
- Required plants:
- Do what you need first.
- Again, plant the Bloomerang on the minecart. While waiting for sun, delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuce and blow them up with Potato Mine.
- When there are more zombies coming, defeat them with Snapdragon, use Plant Food when you're in trouble. Plant more Bloomerangs at the second row.
- Plant Wall-nuts to block the zombies and protect the plants.
- Plant Spikeweeds to deal more damage to the zombies at the same time.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name