Prior to the 7.4 update, Wild West - Day 31 was the 31st day of Wild West. This level is not only a Special Delivery level, but there are also two challenges the player must take into account: "Don't let the zombies trample the flowers", and "Survive without planting on Dave's mold colonies". Upon completing the level, the player receives a money bag.
As of the 7.4 update, level expansions were removed from the world maps and placed into epic quests. Because of this, this level is no longer accessible from the map, and must be accessed when the epic quest is available.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Penny! Our lawnmowers have gone west!
Penny: The rough terrain forbids the mowing of lawns.
Penny: Our battles shall be more fraught from here on.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- Created by: Печалька
Plant 3 on minecarts behind the flowers and 3 on minecarts in front of them.
Move to kill .
Kill all using because they can wear a metal grate.
Kill Bull using Plant Food on a Bonk Choy
Kill a using two (one of them may die) and .
Kill every zombie except and Coneheads using Shadow-shroom. Bonk Choys can easily kill Coneheads.
Defeat the last wave using Plant Food on Bonk Choys and kill Prospectors using Celery Stalkers.
- This is the first level to have more than one minecart on a rail.
- There seems to be a glitch with this level.
- In the case of this level, Hurrikale pushing zombies back to column 8 could result in objective failure and loss of a level if there were any Prospector Zombies in column one, as they would be pushed back into column eight.
- For some reason, passing them through the flowers does not trigger objective failure and loss of a level.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest