- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 3 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 3 is the third level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. A new zombie called the Pianist Zombie is introduced here. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks an Endless Zone called Big Bad Butte.
The new Pianist Zombie can be problematic to the player. It plays its piano and makes all the Cowboy Zombies, as well as their variants, to dance. This in return makes all the zombies switch lanes every few seconds. In addition, if it gets close to a plant, it will crush it, while defensive plants will take about a second to be crushed. In this level in particular, there are very few tough zombies, as well as a low zombie density. The player shouldn't be in too much trouble. Spikeweed will be some use in dealing with it, but make sure to replace them.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Required plants:
- Plant Bloomerangs or Laser Beans on minecart tracks to defeat the dancing zombies who change their lanes.
- When a Pianist Zombie comes, kill it quickly. Although it is not as tough as Buckethead Zombie, it can crush your plants like the Barrel Roller Zombie and to an extent, the Gargantuar. Fortunately, its speed is the slowest, so dealing this zombie should not be too difficult. If you have the Spikeweed or Spikerock with you, use them against the Pianist Zombie, since they can kill them in one hit.
- When the final wave comes, move the minecarts in a wise way to defeat the zombies.
- Required plants:
- Chard Guard
- Plant Moonflowers in the 3rd and 4th collumns while fending off lone zombies with Shadow-Shroom.
- When you get enough sun, plant Repeaters in the minecarts.
- Plant Chard Guards in front of the Moonflowers.
- Use Shadow-shroom to kill Conehead Cowboys, and use the Repeaters to kill Pianist Zombies. Chard Guards will knock him back if he gets too close.
- When the final wave hits, use Plant Food on the Repeaters and Shadow-Shroom.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest