- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 2.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Wild West - Day 2 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Wild West - Day 2 is the second level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Split Pea is preselected in a seed slot. Prospector Zombie is introduced in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will receive the Wild West lawn mowers.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Cowboy Zombies at Level 1.
- Be careful of Prospector Zombies, especially when they are protected by a horde of zombies, as they have Dynamite attached to their hips that will detonate and launch them to the first column. After that, they will start eating the player's plants from behind.
- Required plants:
- Don't plant the Twin Sunflowers in the first column. Plant it in the second one, so when Prospector Zombie comes, defeat them with Spikeweeds.
- Now, plan your attack and defense. Since Snapdragon's range is limited to a 3x2 area, you should plant it near the zombies. Plant Bloomerangs on the minecarts. Plant Wall-nuts to protect the Snapdragons and the Bloomerangs.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies above at Level 2 or above.
- Level 2 Prospector Zombie can be problematic, as the player likely does not have a Level 2 Split Pea yet. Except when the player has obtained the Level 2 Spikeweed, a Level 2 attack plant that can attack backwards, like Magic-shroom or Cactus, is recommended.
- Do what you did in Easy Mode to complete this mode, but replace the attacking plants with more powerful ones to defeat the Level 2 zombies.