- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 21.
Wild West - Day 21 is the 21st level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player must both prevent the zombies from stepping on the flowers and not spend more than 1750 sun in order to complete the level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
The player should keep in mind the objectives. 1750 sun is a relatively low amount of sun to use, but the zombies have pretty low health, so cheap plants should be used. The Prospector Zombie is the only real threat here other than the Cowboy Conehead. Using Split Pea or any other backwards attacking plant will help with combating this. Other than that, the player should use a close-up set-up because of the flowers present, as well as no zombies which could destroy plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|7||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 3 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food, final flag|
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the cowboy zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
Level 2 Prospector Zombies and Conehead Zombies are the only zombie threats in this level. Note that the player can only spend a small amount of sun, so upgrading cheap plants or using strong but expensive plants wisely is recommended.
- Using the same strategy as the Normal Mode would work, but the player should upgrade his/her plants first, or replace the plants used there with the powerful plants you have, such as the Kiwifruit.
- Plant sun-producing plants if needed, as mostly powerful plants would be a little bit expensive.
- Don't forget to plant some backward-attacking plants such as leveled-up Homing Thistles or Magic-shrooms. Use Plant Food if needed.
- At all times, pay attention to the objectives. Do not spend to much sun or you will lose instantly. At the same time, keep an eye on the flowers.