- For the international version of the level, see Wild West - Day 1.
- For the version of the level after the v1.8 update, see Wild West - Day 1 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 1 was the first level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. As the player could have seen in the preview picture, the player would have met Cowboy Zombies, back in the 19th century. The new variants of the zombies were introduced here. Minecarts and rails were also introduced here. After completing this level, the player received a money bag.
Penny: Six shooters: locked and loaded
Penny: Old timey piano music: downloaded
Penny: Chance of taco: 0.015%
Penny: Margin of error: 0.016%
(After completing the level and receiving the reward)
Crazy Dave: Ride on the Ox-cart, towards the western panning
Crazy Dave: Take the plants, guarding against the zombies
Crazy Dave: We're coming, gold mine!
Crazy Dave: Penny, have you located the west's biggest gold mine yet?
Penny: Wasn't our target to find the taco?
Crazy Dave: But that is a gold mine!
- Required plants:
- Remember how to use minecarts. Do not dig the Peashooter. You will need to kill other zombies in the second, third and fourth lanes.
- Do not forget to do what you need to. This is a very simple level, so you can use many strategies.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name