War of the Spider Woman 1-1 was the first level of War of the Spider Woman in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. As Crazy Dave introduced, the player must have used Flower Pots to plant on the planks and Lily Pads to plant on the water. To earn all three stars, the player must have completed the stage, not let the Seagull Imp steal the star (which is located at the back of the lawn on one of the lawn mowers), and not to lose any lawn mowers.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Welcome to vacation, neighbor!
Crazy Dave: This is my backyard garden.
Crazy Dave: There's sunshine, there's pool,
Crazy Dave: And of course there is a steady stream of zombies.
Crazy Dave: Listen well, if you want to keep your brains,
Crazy Dave: Remember to bring both Flower Pots and Lily Pads!
Crazy Dave: Let's go!
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- The level was pretty easy as there were only normal zombies here along with Snorkel Zombies, Dolphin Rider Zombies and Pole Vaulting Zombies, which can be beaten easily if the player knows how to deal with them.
- Required plants:
- Plant Flower Pots, Lily Pads and Sunflowers first.
- Plant Snow Peas and Kernel-pults for defense. Start planting more Lily Pads and Flower Pots.
- Chompers can be helpful at dealing with tough and special zombies right before they enter into your defenses.
- Plant Melon-pults and Chompers in the lane which the Seagull Imp appears, which is also the lane that the star is located. The Imp will absorb a lot of damage, and cannot be affected by butter, so treat this zombie as an another version of Treasure Yeti. For this strategy, Snow Peas will slow them down, while other plants will focus their attacks on it.