Walnut Bomb is the upgrade of Saturn Peach Bomb.
Plant Food effect
Destruction giant-explosion: Explodes and deals damage to all enemies on-screen with a "SPUDOW!" explosion. It requires Tenacious Plant Food to activate.
- Its explosion is a "SPUDOW!" shown laterally inverted even though this expression is associated with the Potato Mine.
- Somehow, it evolves from a Peach, in the form of the Saturn Peach Bomb, despite the fact that walnuts and peaches are two vastly different plants.
- Even stranger is that Saturn Peach Bomb evolves from Cherry Bomb, making it a walnut that evolves from a peach that evolves from a cherry.
- The reason behind the strange evolution line is because of its Chinese name, 樱桃 ("cherry"), 蟠桃 ("Saturn peach") and 核桃 ("walnut") all end with 桃 ("peach" in literal translation), it is just a pun on that word and there is no real connection between the real plants.
- In the Chinese name, another pun is present, 核 can be translated to "core/nuclear" (which is the real reason for walnut has this word, the edible part is in the core), and the Chinese of nuclear bomb is 核弹, so it is explosive in the game and the original design has a radiation warning label and looks like a nuclear bomb warhead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.