Viking World (维京世界; pinyin: Wéi jīng shìjiè) was a world in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It was similar to Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. As the name suggests, it took place in the Viking Ages, where vikings were the main military power in the known world.
- The lawn of this world was similar to Frostbite Caves.
- It seemed to taken a lot of inspiration from DreamWorks' How To Train Your Dragon series.
- It was the only world in all of the time travel-themed Plants vs. Zombies games that had no music of its own.
- This is because the update it was added in replaced all music with Ancient Egypt's final wave.
- The world had the most amounts of zombies with mustaches.