Vanquish Confirmed! is a mode added in the Tactical Taco Party DLC Pack in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. The rules are the same as in Team Vanquish with only one difference; points are no longer awarded for vanquishing opponents. In order to add points to the team's scoreboard, the player must hunt down and vanquish the opponents and collect the Crazy Orb that they drop upon death. A vanquished zombie drops a purple orb and a vanquished plant drops a green orb. Getting a Crazy Orb from the opposite team will award the player with 100 coins, and recovering a Crazy Orb from a fallen ally will award the player with 25 coins.
This gamemode is very similar to Kill Confirmed from various Call of Duty games, with the exception that the player must collect dog tags from the enemy team to earn points and from fallen allies to reduce points for the enemy team.
- Steal the Crazy Orb of the opposite team to prevent rivals from getting points.
- Teamwork is very important in this game as if the player's nearby friend dies, the player can pick his or her orb up to deny the opposing team from picking it up, and the player will also get a bonus for it.
- Drones can pick up orbs while in flight, allowing them to recover orbs from hard-to-reach or even inaccessible locations.
- Chompers can pick up orbs while they are underground, useful when in the middle of large shootout.
- Scientists can pick up orbs while using the Energy Warp ability, useful for avoiding Chili Bean bombs, Potato Mines and Spikeweeds.
- If you are about to be vanquished and you are playing as Cactus, drop a potato mine right before you are vanquished, you would be surprised at how many players will pick up your crazy orb only to get vanquished seconds later.
- Sometimes when the player is vanquished while in mid-air, the orb will spawn in the air instead of having to spawn at the ground.