Welcome to the second edition of the Plants vs. Zombies Wiki News!
The current event theme in the games is Birthdayz! The franchise turns 11 on May 5th! We're going to hold multiple events for this occasion, so look out for further announcements!
- Current Event: Divide by Nero
- Collect seed packets to level up Shadow Peashooter!
- Current Season: Gumnut's Sticky Season
- Current Tournament: Gumnut Tournament
- Upcoming Tournaments: Aloe Tournament & Aloe Boosterama
- Birthdayz Piñata Parties will start soon!
- A new Legendary upgrade in the Prize Map: Steam Blaster upgrade for Scientist.
- Reach the mid-way point to earn the Common Violet Femme customization for Cactus. Take a single path to reach the end and earn the Legendary Steam Master customizati…
Read more >
Welcome to the first edition of the Plants vs. Zombies Wiki News!
The current event theme in the games is Springening!
- Current Event: Legions of the Undead
- Dandelion is now unlockable with seed packets!
- Current Season: Shine Vine's Shimmer Season
- Current Tournament: Shine Vine Tournament
- Upcoming Tournaments: Solar Tomato Tournament & Solar Tomato Boosterama
- You can get 10 Aloe seed packets everyday! You can find them in the shop.
- You can also get 60 seed packets after completing the six levels of Aloe's Epic Quest.
The Springening festival has sprung, Battle for Neighborville players! Get a just-bloomed Legendary Upgrade for Rose and a fresh dose of springtime sunshine as you tour a budding Giddy Park. Fill your basket with painted egg…
Read more >
Still have some screenshots of our precious dead lawn. Just wanted to share the memories captured in these images.
I believe that I spammed this in a PM with Electric Plants on his birthday. This was around the time "o rly" and "ya rly" were like the chat memes.
I don't have an opinion on this. It just happened.
It's innocent, but it may sound wrong for some people.
Screenshot provided by Marcia.
It's quite hard to say goodbye to it due to all these memories. Wish like it was before, but it's not going to be that way ever again. I have more screenshots, but I don't really want to share them. Feel free to share your screenshots, if you have any.Read more >
Tomorrow I'll leave my home and go to
hellsanatorium. It's near the sea, and people love seas, so I'm sure that it will be filled with random people I don't know, and I hate that. If I survive, I'll be back at the end of August, or at the start of September. I'll still come to the wiki check it out, but my schedule will tight. Well, all I got to say to end this is good luck to everyone.
Update: I'm back, but school will start in a few days. :(Read more >