Place for me to vent out porting ideas because I am terribly impulsive and I do not have the Skillz to create original art for PvZCC pages.
|Attacks with long range spores, hides and becomes a defensive plant when zombies are near.||Shoots a barrage of spores and gains a metal cap that absorbs more bites.|
|Freezes and damages zombies in a nearby range, and then recharges for a few seconds.||Freezes and damages all zombies zombies on-screen and deals heavier damage to zombies in his usual attack range. Zombies in his usual attack range get frozen in ice blocks.|
|Explodes and vanquishes zombies in a large range, and then recharges for a minute.||Creates a massive explosion and defeats all zombies on-screen but needs to recharge for a long time/leaves a crater that can't be planted on for while.|
|Just replace all the pots in Zen Garden with her.||N/A||N/A|
|Instant use, speeds up the attacks of all plants in a 3x3 area.||N/A|
|Blocks lobbed zombie projectiles in a 3x3 area.||Grows larger leaves allowing her to protect in a 5x5 area.|
|Slowly gloops zombies in a 3x3 area. Gloops deal poison damage.||Heavily gloops in a 5x5 around himself.|
|Attracts nearby metal objects and turns them into coins. Can attract Excavator Zombie's shovel.||Attracts all metal objects on-screen and turns them into gold coins.|
- Scaredy-shroom, Ice-shroom, and Doom-shroom: I based them on their Garden Warfare counterparts.
- Sea-shroom: legit the only way he could be brought back and be practical, is if they ported over East Sea Dragon Palace, which they will absolutely never do.
- Coffee Bean: alright I know I said no PvZ2c plants, but that was just an idea that I had that sadly wasn't in PvZ2c.
- Flower Pot: like legit, just draw faces on the pots and you're good.
- Umbrella Leaf: *eyes Ballista Zombie and Octo Zombie*
- Gloom-shroom: lowkey based on Toxic Gloom/unused GW2 Gloom-shroom.
- Gold Magnet: this is honestly a pretty common ability idea for him, I think I first heard it from CompliensCreator00.
Other PvZ2 port ideas
- Milkyway Starfruit (Future Star): based on a plant concept named "Milkweed", that CompliensCreator00 made.
- Sweet Pea: based on a plant concept I made called "Candy Cotton", considering re-purposing Candy Cotton into a lobbed variant.
- Toxic Chomper: basically Toxic Snapdragon + Chomper.
I physically cannot refer to Toxic Chomp with He/Him pronouns due to personal reasons.
- Winter Squash:
based on Butternut Squash don't tell anybody tho.
- Ketchup Mechanic: basically a reverse Trumpet Tulip, I wanted her to synergize well with Sweet Potato
because they are wives and love each other.
This one I got more ideas for
|Plant||Tribe(s)||Cost & Stats||Ability(s)||Rarity||Description|
|When a Nut is played, this gets +1.
When played: Conjure a random Tree plant.
|Trick||2||All Plants get +3.||Uncommon||TBA|
When played on Heights:
|Fruit Trick||4||Do 2 damage to each Zombie.||Rare||TBA|
|Bean Trick||2||Give a Plant Double Strike|
Conjure a Bean card.
|Uncommon||"Eggs and grits a-lickity-split!"|
|When played: Give a Plant Double Strike||Rare||TBA|
|Root Environment||4||When a Plant enters this lane, it does a Bonus Attack.||Rare||TBA|
|Plants next door get Double Strike.||Super|
|A Zombie gets -3.||Rare||Smooth as resin, hard as amber.|
|Splash Damage 2|
All Splash Damage plants get +1/+1 and +1 Splash Damage.
|Rare||Sure to make a splash at any showdown.|
|Banana Tree Plant||6|
|Start of turn:|
Bounce a Zombie.
|She and Bird of Paradise are fierce rivals.|
|Leafy Trick||9||Bounce all Zombies on the board.||Super|
|".emoh uoy ekat ll'ew dna su htiw emoc tsuj|
,gnorw uoy staert tsuj dlrow eht nehw dnA"
|Leafy||TBA||Bounce a Zombie, it comes back Frozen.||TBA||TBA|
Heal for 3 damage.
|Animal Pea Plant||2|
|Leafy Flower Trick||2||You get +1 for the rest of the game.||Uncommon||TBA|
Defeat a Zombie with 6 or less.
|Meet the Chomp, that can't be stomped.|
|Animal Flytrap Plant||6|
|Zombies cannot activate their Dino-Roar Abilities.
Dino-Roar: Destroy a Zombie here.
|Start of Turn: You get +1 for each Plant.||Legendary||Sunflower Queen believes that her royal subjects should not go unrecognized.|
- Acorn: Wanted to freestyle a plant idea, Drek'TharSuperSword suggested doing Acorn.
- Calm Chuck: I really love Calm Chuck and I will make it my business to make sure none you forget that he exists.
- Garlic Drone: I wanted to reference her connection to Cactus by giving her Bullseye, and also give her Amphibious due to her being able to fly. The "When played on Heights" ability is meant to make the player decide if they wanna use her in the water as a "Better Sting Bean" or if they wanna go for the damage boost and get that sweet 4 damage. And as for how she has a Mega-Grow ability despite being Guardian? Well, there's already a Guardian plant with a Mega-Grow ability already in the game!
- Hard-nut: Felt fitting.
- A.K.E.E.: Overshoot is a terribly annoying trait that I hate so much and I want Plants to have it so badly.
- Backberry: yeah I thought Backberry was gonna be added in the Plants vs. Zombies 3 soft-release, I was wrong. She attacked the furthest back zombie btw.
- Flower Pot: Plant Disco Dance Floor, Flower Pot felt fitting because most of the time Lobbed shot plants are planted on her in the one game she's in.
- Goo Peashooter: right, so now I want a Peashooter for every trait now.
- Jalapeño: Plant Chickening.
- Rockarrot: More Overshoot plants yay.
- Pineapple Cannon: Good luck keeping her on the field.
- Coffee Bean: thought of his description first, then realized I needed to think of an ability if I wanted to use it.
- Latte Bean & Mocha Bean: Ideas based on Coffee Bean.
- Turnip Tile: I mean if the Zombies aren't gonna use Raptor Grounds.
- Seashooter: Splish splash splosh.
- Sappy Pea: Originally pondered making her be able to heal or shield Plants, then I pondered making her summon a Sappy Place, then settled on making her plant Landscaper.
- Banana Dancer: legit, I just wanted more banana cards.
".* neaB ylleJ ni shgual *" ,tseb ti tup pc3678yliL sA :praW emyhT ▪︎
- Hurrikale: Idea made sense, can't decide if he should be a trick or a fighter.
- Aloe: Basically plant Medic, but not as good because I didn't feel like just blatantly copy-pasting it (also because 2nd-Best Taco of All Time exists).
- Beeshooter: I like Beeshooter, Strikethrough felt fitting for her.
- Gold Bloom: Plant Cryo-Brain, felt fitting.
- Super Chomper: I wanted Flytrap synergy.
- Nepenthedon: Reference to his ability to cancel out the Dino Stampede and a reference to the other Flytrap Legie.
- Sunflower Queen: Wanted to make a legendary plant, recognized that basing a legie off one of the plant bosses would be a good idea, this idea then came to mind.