|Attacks with long range spores, hides and becomes a defensive plant when zombies are near.||Shoots a barrage of spores and gains a metal cap that absorbs more bites.|
|Freezes and damages zombies in a nearby range, and then recharges for a few seconds.||Freezes and damages all zombies zombies on-screen and deals heavier damage to zombies in his usual attack range. Zombies in his usual attack range get frozen in ice blocks.|
|Explodes and vanquishes zombies in a large range, and then recharges for a minute.||Creates a massive explosion and defeats all zombies on-screen but needs to recharge for a long time/leaves a crater that can't be planted on for while.|
|Just replace all the pots in Zen Garden with her.||N/A||N/A|
|Instant use, speeds up the attacks of all plants in a 3x3 area.||N/A|
|Blocks lobbed zombie projectiles in a 3x3 area.||Grows larger leaves allowing her to protect in a 5x5 area.|
|Slowly gloops zombies in a 3x3 area. Gloops deal poison damage.||Heavily gloops in a 5x5 around himself.|
|Attracts nearby metal objects and turns them into coins. Can attract Excavator Zombie's shovel.||Attracts all metal objects on-screen and turns them into gold coins.|
- Scaredy-shroom, Ice-shroom, and Doom-shroom: I based them on their Garden Warfare counterparts.
- Sea-shroom: legit the only way he could be brought back and be practical, is if they ported over East Sea Dragon Palace, which they will absolutely never do.
- Coffee Bean: alright I know I said no PvZ2c plants, but that was just an idea that I had that sadly wasn't in PvZ2c.
- Flower Pot: like legit, just draw faces on the pots and you're good.
- Umbrella Leaf: *eyes Ballista Zombie and Octo Zombie*
- Gloom-shroom: lowkey based on Toxic Gloom/unused GW2 Gloom-shroom.
- Gold Magnet: this is honestly a pretty common ability idea for him, I think I first heard it from CompliensCreator00.
Bonus other dumb PvZ2 port ideas
- Milkyway Starfruit (Last Star): based on a plant concept named "Milkweed", that CompliensCreator00 made.
- Sweet Pea: based on a plant concept I made called "Candy Cotton", considering re-purposing Candy Cotton into a lobbed variant.
- Toxic Chomper: basically Toxic Snapdragon + Chomper.
I physically cannot refer to Toxic Chomp with He/Him pronouns due to personal reasons.
- Winter Squash:
based on a plant from an upcoming game that I can't talk about.
- Ketchup Mechanic: basically a reverse Trumpet Tulip, I wanted her to synergize well with Sweet Potato
because they are wives and love each other.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.