Favorite Plants (PvZ)
- Snow Pea: Sure, 75 sun over the ordinary Peashooter should warrant even the slightest increase in damage, but Snow Pea still serves as a much more effective form of stalling than the other two ice plants, Winter Melon and Ice-shroom, as Winter Melon tends to destroy Zombies rather than slow them, and Ice-shroom’s inability to stay awake during the day, coupled with his very slow recharge and instant-use nature, makes him quite the hassle to utilize. All in all, plant Snow Pea in the front lines to ensure his slowing Peas reach the zombies first.
- Scaredy-shroom: Ah, yes; the shroom who outclasses his Fume and Puff brethren... . But seriously, Scaredy-shroom’s range is far more effective than both Fume-shroom and Puff-shroom, and his cost is better as well. Puff-shroom may look inviting being free and such, but his three tile range is laughable. As for Fume-shroom, he is in my eyes, overpriced, and only serves to have Gloom-shrooms placed upon him. Though Scaredy-shroom is deathly afraid of zombies, a simple Wall-nut shall easily utter this point of his design useless.
- Hypno-shroom: Now, this one is mostly personal preference, yet I cannot dissuade the temptation of powerful zombies tearing through their once allies. One may argue that a instant-kill simply neutralizes more threats, but a Hypno-shroom costs less than a Cherry Bomb in night levels, and the same during the day (including Coffee Bean), as well as the added bonus of creating what is basically a moving offensive plant.
- Garlic: Without this smelly lad, proper utilization of Split Peas and Gloom-shrooms would be near impossible. One can also create a “Stall Wall” by replacing Wall-nuts with Garlics, where zombies will ultimately slip through, yet do so very slowly.
- Pumpkin: Wall-nut, but can be placed anywhere. Must I say more?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.