I'm just a normal person seeking something awesome...
Don't worry, I might get some works from this wiki and trying to support everything...
The resource I used is the iPad mini (and iPhone sometimes) which makes the images look good and later if it's based on a plant/zombie, I'll editing it in Paint. (if you people sees this, don't be mad about it, I'm trying to do my best in this wiki)
I might post latest things happening at PvZ2 (which usually Arena) and other things with plants and zombies. Plus I might be busy with College... (I always check the images if somebody
(Lawren.cruz.3 and sometimes Redtarp & Tile Denial) has done it or not) (PS I had to wake up at 1 am (in my time zone), just a reminder, around Tuesdays (New Tournaments), Thursdays (Penny's Pursuit) and Fridays (Boosted Tournaments))
I'm not very active with PvZ Heroes for now because there's nothing new yet or no new plant/zombie heroes released like almost two years.
Last Day Streak: 241 (Forgot on December 31, 2018 and reached at August 28, 2019) (during that year, it was interrupted four times even one time blocked (before I watched Infinity War))
Current Day Steak: 365 (Year Streak! Got on December 30, 2019) Yeah, I was the 31st person who achieved the platinum badge of login in for a year that time, ah, the good times... :)
It's not a Day Steak, but how many days I'm in the wiki, though...
Days after the Year Streak: 358
Progress So Far...
Plants vs Zombies 2 Last Update: April 25, 2020
Ancient Egypt - 25/25 (completed 10 hard levels before 7.4.1)
Pirate Seas - 25/25 (completed 10 hard levels before 7.4.1)
Wild West - 25/25 (completed 10 hard levels before 7.4.1)
Frostbite Caves - 30/30
Lost City - 32/32
Far Future - 25/25 (completed 10 hard levels before 7.4.1)
Dark Ages - 20/20
Neon Mixtape Tour - 32/32
Jurassic Marsh - 32/32 (completed 10 hard levels before 7.4.1)
Big Wave Beach - 32/32
Modern Day - 34/34 (completed 10 hard levels before 7.4.1)
Endless Zones: Example: Current Level (+Completed Levels from previous update)
Pyramid of Doom - 443 (+27)
Dead Man's Booty - 321 (+15)
Big Bad Butte - 222 (+60)
Icebound Battleground - 125 (+11)
Temple of Bloom - 376 (+4)
Terror from Tomorrow - 375 (+20)
Arthur's Challenge- 316 (+68)
Greatest Hits - 286 (+15)
La Brainsa Tarpits - 106 (+1)
Tiki Torch-er - 152 (+7)
Highway to the Danger Room - 162 (+36)
Vasebreaker Endless - 192 (+141)
League - Jade
Reward Streak Record - 184 (10 revives, lost in Power Lily Tournament)
Plants vs Zombies Heroes Last Update: November 1, 2019
Cards Collected: 1751
Plant Missions - 200/200
Zombie Missions - 200/200
Legendary Cards Obtain So Far:
Plants - 35/35 (Most Copies: Poppin' Poppies and Reincarnation) (Most Class: Kabloom, Guardian, Mega-Grow and Solar)
Zombies - 31/35 (Most Copies: Nurse Gargantuar, Teleportation Zombie and Quasar Wizard) (Most Class: Crazy, Hearty & Sneaky)
Daily Challenges Taken - Completed without missing a day so far (except 09/12/18, 09/29/18 & 11/18/18 and some dates I didn't complete or forgotten)
Ranked Matches: Last Update: August 18, 2019
Username (if you want to add me) - ferdate
Current Rank - 13
Stars from Ultimate League Record - 11
Wood/Bronze Leagues Reached - 1
Sliver Leagues Reached - 3
Gold League Reached - 3
Diamond League Reached - 4
Taco League Reached - 1
Ultimate League Reached - 11
My favorite plants
Underlined = Purchased plant with money.
Bold = Purchased plant with gems.
- Laser Bean - My main plant after the Power Plant Update was release.
- Bonk Choy - Punches up some zombies quicker.
- Starfruit - The more I plant it, the more is powerful. Got him with gems.
- Cherry Bomb - Useful as always.
- Jalepeno - In case of a Bomb n Lane Combo (with the help of Squash).
- Squash - I like Squash so much, I level him up so he can beat a Gargnatuar in one hit.
- Rotobaga - The plant food attack is too OP that Gargantuars dies in an instant. (Before it was broken)
- Blover - My best plant blowing away flying zombies and tossed Gargantuars.
- Spring Bean - Of course, with Blower, there unstoppable.
- Gold Bloom - Who needs Sunflowers when you got Gold Bloom on your side, very useful. Got it from Epic Quest in the late updates.
- Imitater - Copies my favorite plant. Got him for gems.
- Stallia - My best plant for Arena. Its a cheap version of Chard Guard's Plant Food ability (all because I upgrade it to Level 5).
- Bombard-mint - I love this mint because it helps with the Bomb n Lane even better, plus it's free to use.
- Shadow Peashooter - It's like Laser Bean and Stallia.
- Imp Pear - Best for Boostarama Tournaments.
- Electric Peashooter - This is my first purchased plant and I like him so much right now.
- Parsnip - My second purchased plant, he's better than Guacodile
My Plants Heroes
- Green Shadow - I didn't use her much.
- Solar Flare - Same with Green Shadow.
- Spudow - Same with Green Shadow.
- Rose - My second main plant hero. I used her a lot in Season 2 and reached the Ultimate League.
- Captain Combustible - Sometimes I used him.
- Citron - One shot on reaching Ultimate League on Season 4. Also liked my custom deck, Captain Beanz.
- Wall-Knight - Same with Green Shadow.
- Nightcap - One shot on reaching Ultimate League on Season 5.
- Grass Knuckles - My first main plant hero. Reached Ultimate League Season 3, 8, 9 & 14.
- Chompzilla - One shot on reaching Ultimate League on Season 6.
- Beta-Carrotina - I got lucky getting her in my first attempt opening her packs. Same with Green Shadow.
My Zombie Heroes
Note: I didn't play as the zombies by that time but now, many...
- Super Brainz - My main zombie hero. My deck is called "Troller Brainz" so I used Teleportation Zombie + Kitchen Sink Zombie Combo to finish them off.
- The Smash - Sometimes, I played him.
- Electric Boogaloo - My main zombie hero. Sometimes, I found him OP once I used Quickdraw Con Man like many to good use.
- Brain Freeze - I didn't played him much.
- Professor Brainstorm - My main zombie hero. Reached Ultimate League Season 7.
- Rustbolt - I used him a lot to rank up and trolling plants with Weed Spray and Bad Moon Rising.
- Impfinity - Same with The Smash.
- Immorticia - One shot on reaching Ultimate League on Season 15.
- Z-Mech - One shot on reaching Ultimate League on Season 16.
- Neptuna - Same with Brain Freeze.
- Huge-Gigantacus - I wasn't lucky getting him at first and now got him from the Back to School Sale. Same with Brain Freeze.
My Plants vs. Zombies game(s)
Plants vs Zombies (PC, PS3 (Trial), DS, Iphone and Ipad) - Liked it since 2010.
Plants vs Zombies 2 - Played it like almost everyday... (you know, Pinata Parties)
Plants vs Zombies 3 - Got the soft launched game in my country and it's fun... (still working on playing the game)
Plants vs Zombies Heroes - Played it when the trailer release like minutes and immediately played when it out and I enjoyed it alot. I reached the Ultimate League 11 times. (But noy playing it for now due to make room for the third game to work in my iPhone)
Other Games I played
- BlazBlue Revolution Reburning
- Pokemon Masters EX
- Pokemon Shuffle
- Pokemon Go
- Pokemon HOME
- Skullgirls Moblie (formerly for now)
- Dengeki Bunko: Crossing Void (formerly due to huge amount of data and gone)
- Spongebob Moves In (formerly)
- Neopets Legends & Letters (formerly)
- Pokemon Smile (formerly)
- My Tamgotchi Forever (formerly)
- Soul Knight (formerly)
- Bounce (formerly)
- Adventure Time BMO app
- Ralph Breaks the Maze (Pac-Man x Wreck-It Ralph) (formerly)
- RWBY Amity Arena (formerly)
- Pokemon Duel (Inactive due to crash everytime I start the game and formerly)
- Pokemon Magikarp Jump (formerly)
- Pokemon Quest (formerly)
- Super Mario Run (formerly)
- Dumb Ways to Die 2: The Games (formerly)
- Slayin (Inactive)
- Candy Crush Saga (Inactive)
- Candy Crush Soda Saga (Inactive)
- Candy Crush Jelly Saga (Inactive)
- Candy Crush Friends Saga (Inactive)
- Sift Heads Reborn (formerly)
- Goat Simulator (formerly)
- Bad Piggies (formerly)
- Farm Heroes Saga (formerly)
- Super Farm Heroes Saga (formerly)
- Pet Rescue Saga (formerly)
- Papa Pear Saga (formerly)
- Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman (formerly)
- Disney Tsum Tsum (formerly)
- Frozen Free Fall (formerly)
- Maleficent Free Fall (formerly)
- Angry Birds POP (formerly)
- Angry Birds Fight! (formerly, now discontinued)
- Angry Birds (formerly)
- Angry Birds 2 (formerly)
- Angry Birds Rio (formerly)
- Angry Birds Seasons (formerly)
- Angry Birds Star Wars 1 & 2 (formerly)
- Angry Birds Epic (formerly)
- Angry Birds Go! (formerly)
- Angry Birds Transformers (formerly)
- Angry Birds Friends (formerly)
- Angry Birds Blast (formerly)
- Dragon Story (formerly)
- Castle Story (formerly)
- Restaurant Story 1 & 2 (formerly)
- Age of Zombies (formerly)
- Monster Dash (formerly)
- Jetpack Joyride (formerly)
- Fruit Ninja (formerly, missed the old one)
- Doodle Jump Spongebob (formerly)
- The Simpsons Tapped Out (formerly)
- Family Guy The Quest for Stuff (formerly)
- The Smurfs Village (formerly, many times)
- The Smurfs Life (formerly)
- Agent Dash (formerly)
- Temple Run 1-2 & Brave (formerly)
- Rayman Fiesta Run (formerly)
- Rayman Adventures (formerly)
- Icy Tower 2 (formerly)
- Minion Rush (formerly)
- Pac-Man Dash (formerly)
- Pac-Man 256 (formerly)
- Flappy Bird (formerly)
- Agent P DoofenDash (formerly)
- Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes (formerly)
- Criminal Case (formerly)
- Candy Blast Mania (formerly)
- Jewel Mania (formerly)
- Disney Hidden Worlds (formerly)
- Mushroom War (formerly)
- Slime vs Mushroom 1 & 2 (PvZ Ripoff) (formerly)
- Cat War 1 & 2 (formerly)
- Dragon Rush (formerly)
- Retired Wizard Story (formerly)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run (formerly)
- Naughty Kitties (formerly)
- Juicy Cubes (formerly)
- JELLIES! (formerly)
- Subway Surfers (formerly)
- Monopoly Bingo (formerly)
- Cut the Rope Games (formerly)
- Icycle: On Thin Ice (formerly)
- Food Battle: The Game (formerly)
- Zombies Tsunami (formerly)
- Dark Echo (formerly)
- Mighty Switch Force! Hose It Down! (formerly)
- Duel Otters (formerly)
- Adventure Time Card Wars (formerly)
- Steven Universe Attack the Light (formerly)
- Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector (formerly)
- Fly Catbug Fly (formerly)
- Ninja Saga (formerly)
- VOEZ (formerly)
- Dream City: Metropolis (formerly)
- slither.io (formerly)
- Mandora (formerly)
- Baldi's Basics Classic (formerly)
- Minecraft PS3 Edition
- Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5 & 2.5
- Rayman Legends
- Adventure Time Exploring a Dungeon that I don't know
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore
- BlazBlue Chronophantasma
- Dengki Bunko Fighting Climax (Japanese)
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
- Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!!
- Playstation AllStars Battle Royale
- Fat Princess
- Mario Party 8
- Pokemon Battle Revolution
- Tamagotchi Party On!
- Cooking Mama Cook Off
- Super Paper Mario
- Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
- Mario Kart Wii
- Harvest Moon Tot and Ap
- New Super Mario Bros Wii
- Ghost Squad
- Pokepark 2 Wonders Beyond
- Spongebob Plankton's Robotic Revenge
- Angry Birds Trilogy
- Pokemon Y
- Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Pokemon Crystal (GBC, Virtual Console)
- Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
- Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
- Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
- Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth
- Warioware Gold
- Team Kirby Clash Deluxe
- Pokemon Rumble World
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
- Pokemon Sword (got DLC pass for Isle of Armor and The Crown Tundra)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (got Fighters Pass Vol.1 &2)
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[cl-r] (Collector's Edition)
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Special Edition (Digital)
- Slayin 2
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars
- Super Kirby Clash
- Pokemon Quest (the Switch port)
- Pokemon Cafe Mix (add me as friend: 3W22X738D4SL, your welcome. :) )