Many people credit PvZ as a Tower Defense game. I disagree, I'd say it's more like a RTS.
Music playing: "All-Star" remix by Lolwutburger
|This user's favorite plant is Pumpkin|
|This user loves Winter Melon|
|This user likes Bonk Choy|
|This user likes Laser Bean|
|This user hates Torchwood|
|This user hates Snapdragon|
|This user hates Cherry Bomb|
|This user's least favorite plant is Gloom-shroom|
|This user digs giant robots!|
Absorbs 99,999 bites from zombies and 100 vehicle or Gargantuar smashes. Appearence changes after every hit.
In Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time, it absorbs aproximatley 3,500 normal damage shots. Does not degrade.
Games I play
- Plants vs Zombies (Xbox 360, DS, PC demo)
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Xbox 360)
- Skylanders: Giants (Xbox 360)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (DS)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Xbox 360, DS)
- Angry Birds (Android, Roku internet TV, iPhone, Google Chrome)
- Battle Bears: BLAST (Android)
- Fruit Ninja (Android)
- Disney Infinity (Xbox 360)
- Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage (iPhone, Android Demo)
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Xbox 360)
- Toy Story 3 (Xbox 360)
- Jetpack Joyride (iPhone)
- Minecraft (PC)
- Hedgewars (PC)
- Rayman Origins (Xbox 360)
- Worms 2:Armageddon (iPhone)
- SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition (PC)
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (XBox, played on XBox360)
- DooM 2 (PC, played using GZdoom)
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (XBox, played on XBox360)
- Battle Bears GOLD (PC, iPad)
I was originally an unregistered contributer until 1/20/2012.
Stuff I hate
- 5 year olds playing Black-Ops or MW3 (How do their parents let them?).
- PVZCCW (WAY too many spelling errors!).
- The cartoons of today (They're total garbage!).
- Angry Birds Pigs (The smile on their face when you lose a level is stupid, just stupid.).
- Zombies Eatin' My Brains!
- Creepers (as in the common Minecraft creature).
- LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (Worst. LEGO game. Ever.).
- Roblox (Tell the creators to stop caring about our money and deal with the hackers and noobs.)
- People who don't care about gameplay and just about graphics (That's right, I'm lookin' at you, IGN!).
- Trolls ('nuff said).
- Vandals (esspecially Nazi Peashooter!).
- Regular Show (it's terrible. Call me a hipster).
- PewDiePie (HE MUST DIE!! Him and all of his
33 million32 million subscribers!)
Stuff I like
- Ed, Edd, n Eddy (#1 on my most nostalgic shows list)
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (#2 on said list)
- Spongebob Squarepants (the old one)
- The Real Ghostbusters
- Invader Zim (WHY DID IT END SO FAST!!?!!?)
Don't beat me up for this, but Anime is overrated.
Plants vs. Zombies 1 Progress
Note: Stats from XBox 360 version
- Times Adventure Mode was completed: 1
- Plants Unlocked: 49/49
- Zombies Encountered: 25/26
- Max Seed Slot Upgrades: 4/4
- Tree of Wisdom height: 150 ft.
- Mini-games beaten: 19/20
- Co-op challenges beaten: 10/10
- i,Zombie levels beaten: 9/9
- Vasebreaker levels beaten: 9/9
- Normal house upgrades: 5/5
- Trailer house upgrades: 4/5
- Scary house upgrades: 2/5
- Futurehaus upgrades: 4/5
- Clown house upgrades: 2/5
- Achivements: 11/12
- Survival levels beaten: 4/10
Endless Mode Highscores
- Note: Scores are from the XBox 360 version
- Survival: Endless Highscore: 0 Flags
- i,Zombie Endless Highscore: Streak of 3
- Vasebreaker Endless Highscore: Streak of 0
Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time Progress
- Ancient Eygpt levels won: 20/25
- Pirate Seas levels won: 23/25
- Wild West levels won: 17/25
- Far Future levels won: 13/25
- Dark Ages levels won: 9/10
- 3 Question Marks World levels won: 0/0
- Ancient Eygpt Zombies encountered: 12/12
- Pirate Seas Zombies encountered: 13/13
- Wild West Zombies encountered: 12/13
- Far Future Zombies encountered: 12/13
- Dark Ages Zombies encountered: 8/8
- 3 Question Marks World Zombies encountered: 0/0
- Ancient Egypt Plants unlocked: 7/7
- Pirate Seas Plants unlocked: 8/8
- Wild West Plants unlocked: 7/7
- Far Future Plants unlocked: 5/7
- Dark Ages Plants unlocked: 4/4
- 3 Question Marks World Plants unlocked: 0/0
- Ancient Eygpt Upgrades unlocked (counting power-ups): 5/5
- Pirate Seas Upgrades unlocked: 2/2
- Wild West Upgrades unlocked: 3/3
- Far Future Upgrades unlocked: 0/1
- Dark Ages Upgrades unlocked: 0/0
- 3 Question Marks World Upgrades unlocked: 0/0
Challenge Zone Highscores
- Pyramid of Doom: Level 11
- Dead Man's Booty (I'd plunder that!): Level 12
- Big Bad Butte: Level 7
- Terror From Tommorow: Level 3
Relations with other users (in no particular order)
- Peashooter 6/10: Good for a starting plant, but useless once you get Cabbage-pult.
- Sunflower 9/10: A MUST for all areas (except Night and Fog)
- Cherry Bomb 4/10: Expensive and not much range. The other explosive plants earned in Adventure Mode are cheaper and have better range. Only good for later on in Survival levels.
- Wall-nut 7/10: Good, but pointless after acquiring Pumpkin.
- Snow Pea 8/10: It's the only freezing plant when you get it, so it's helpful against Buckethead Zombies.
- Potato Mine 7/10: AMAZING at the start of any stage, but that's about it.
- Chomper 3/10: WHY DOES HE EXIST!?! He can only eat one zombie at a time and a Pogo Zombie can easily go over him without getting hurt. Only good thing? Getting the Nom Nom Nom Achievement! Or if you want a challenge.
- Repeater 4/10: Saves space, but cost twice as much sun. WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HIM SO MUCH!?! In PvZ 2, I give him a -5/10, because Bloomerangs.
- Puff-shroom 9/10: Great, both at the start of a night or fog level and for stopping Gargantuars in Survival: Endless.
- Sun-shroom 8/10: Perfect substitute for the Sunflower (and the only one, for that matter) at night.
- Fume-shroom 3/10: Sure, it's fumes can hit multiple zombies, but each hit only does one point of damage and it has short range.
- Grave Buster 9/10: IMPORTANT for Night levels!
- Hypno-shroom 2/10: Only good for dealing with Football Zombies and Dancing Zombies and ONLY when you first meet them.
- Scaredy-shroom 5/10: Since you get it near the end of the Night levels, it's use is somewhat limited. Good for Fog levels, though.
- Ice-shroom 1/10: Since you get Doom-shroom after Level 5-8, the first level where you can use it, it's only good for 2 levels, the 2nd one being the battle with Dr. Zomboss. In Invis-ghoul I give it a 10/10 because it can expose where the zombies are hiding.
- Doom-shroom 8/10: Does HEAPS of damage, but leaves a crater.
- Lily Pad 10/10: Most plants must be put on it in the pool, so it's a must.
- Squash 7/10: Just plant him near a group of zombies and watch him do the rest!
- Tangle Kelp 9/10: But only because it can take care of Dolphin Riders without much effort.
- Threepeater 0/10: WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!!
- Jalapeno 9/10: Your main weapon against Zombonis, so it's vital.
- Spikeweed 9/10: Put it in front of a Wall-nut to reek some havoc on shield zombies.
- Torchwood 4/10: Expensive and mostly useless for Survival: Endless due to lots of Zombonis and Screen Door Zombies on later flags.
- Tall-nut 8/10: Great, but the Pumpkin leaves it in the dust.
- Sea-shroom 2/10: What people don't realize about him is that if you plant them in advance you can take care of the first Ducky Tube Zombies in a level. Even so, he's pretty bad.
- Plantern 4/10: Only good for 8 Adventure Mode levels, 3 Survival levels, and 1 Mini-game.
- Cactus 6/10: The only plant that can deal with Balloon Zombies at this point, other than that, AWFUL!
- Blover 5/10: Hey, he's not THAT bad!. He's good if you forgot to bring Cacti for Survival (Hard) levels without the pool, but useless for other levels
- Split Pea 6/10: If he could shoot one frozen pea behind him and 2 normal peas infront of him, the score would be higher.
- Starfruit 5/10: Good substitute for Spilt Peas in levels where Digger Zombie appears since he can shoot in 5 directions.
- Pumpkin 10/10: AMAZING!!! Only problem: Its cost.
- Magnet-shroom 3/10: Only good for Pogo Party. In Plants vs. Zombies 2, I give it a -9/10, because the only metallic objects are protective items that give extra health to zombies, and we already have plants capable of dealing with those.
- Cabbage-pult 8/10: Leaves Peashooter in the dust when you unlock it, as it can turn Screen Door Zombies into glorified normal zombies.
- Flower Pot 9/10: Needed for EVERY Roof level!
- Kernel-pult 9/10: It's the only plant with more than one projectile type, plus it can shoot gol- err... butter, at the Ripe Teenagers to freeze 'em.
- Coffee Bean 6/10: How come you get it so late into the game?
- Garlic 2/10: Only good for Seeing Stars and Last Stand.
- Umbrella Leaf 8/10: Great plant for dealing with Bungees and Basketballs, 4 of them in Survival: Endless will make the entire lawn Bungee-proof. But how come you don't get it after level 5-5, since Catapult Zombies first appear on level 5-6?
- Marigold 1/10: Only good for Last Stand.
- Melon-pult 10/10: The strongest plant if your going for a no-upgrade run of the game.
- Gatling Pea 9/10: The only reason why I use Repeater.
- Twin Sunflower 10/10: FANTASTIC, but only for level 5-8, level 5-9, Survival levels, and Bobsled Bonanza. In PvZ 2, I give it an 999999999/10 because you don't have to plant it on top of the regular Sunflower anymore.
- Gloom-shroom 5/10: Only good for killing Digger Zombies in Survival: Endless and for Gold Farming in Last Stand.
- Cattail 10/10: A MASTERPIECE of a plant. Attacks the entire screen and takes out Balloon Zombies, too! Whoever came up with this plant deserves a million dollars!
- Gold Magnet 0/10: Only good for Last Stand.
- Spikerock 10/10: AMAZING!!! Great synergy with Gloom-shrooms in Survival: Endless.
- Winter Melon 10/10: Perfect, but only amazing in really long levels like Survival: Endless. In PvZ 2, I give it an 8/10 due to it's cost.
- Cob Cannon 9/10: Like Winter Melon, it's best saved for Survival: Endless.
- Imitater 11/10: A must for ANY level once you aquire it.
Plants vs. Zombies 2: IAT
- Bloomerang 10/10: Much cheaper than a Repeater, and does two damage each to up to three Ripe Teenagers. BEST SHOOTING PLANT EVER!?!
- Iceberg Lettuce 3/10: It's free, but all it does is freeze the zombie that steps on it. Only good against Explorer Zombies.
- Bonk Choy 9/10: Combine with the Spikeweed and Wall-nut to cause MASSIVE DAMAGE!!! Only thing that's keeping me from giving it a 10 is it's price.
- Snapdragon 1/10: Shoots in 3 directions, but has short range and lights the Explorer Zombie's torch if it's put out. Plus, it can't do Jack and s**t against Imp Dragon Zombies. And Jack left town.
- Coconut Cannon 3/10: Expensive and can't shoot in more than one spot unlike the Cob Cannon. Plus it can't instantly kill every zombie, only ones that have "Average", "Solid", or "Protected" toughness.
- Spring Bean 2/10: Only useful for Pirate Seas, but since you get it near the end of Pirate Seas, it's almost useless. Can be helpful in the Wild West if it's in a minecart, though.
- Chili Bean 8/10: Basicaly a super-powered Squash. Kills the zombies that eat it and stun any others behind it. How awesome is that?
- Lightning Reed 8/10: KACHOW!! Does less damage, but is cheaper than and has the range of a Threepeater. POPCAP YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!
- Pea Pod 8/10: The closest we'll ever get to using a normal Gatling Pea in PvZ 2.
- Laser Bean 11/10: Do I need a reason?
- Citron 4/10: Too slow for my tastes. I only really use it for the Plant Food effect.
- E.M.Peach 8/10: It's range seems like more than 3x3 to me. Anyways, it can bring even the toughest robotic zombies to their knees!
- Infi-nut 12/10: Plant engineers considered the Wall-nut the height of plant protective technology. It wasn't until they perfected the design for the Infi-nut that somone remembered the Pumpkin.
- Magnifying Grass 5/10: Who the f*** has time to gather up enough sun to use this thing?
- Tile Turnip: Don't have it.
- Power Lily: Don't have it.
- Sun Bean 20/10: An absolute LIFESAVER against Knight Zombies, and SUPER USEFUL with my patented technique called the "Farting Sun". Check out my comment on the Sun Bean's mainspace page for details.
- Pea-nut: Don't have it.
- Ghost Pepper 666/10: A life-saver against some of the biggest, baddest, and boniest zombies in the game! #2spooky4me
- Bowling Bulb: Don't have it.
- Homing Thistle 15/10: A land version of the Cattail that in groups can all mow down one zombie at a time? Sign me up!
Below are my nicknames for various users on this wiki:
- ProcastinatorMan: Mr. Volcano, Luigi
- Klump! Presentation: Klump!
- EPICMAN7556: Epic, Quote-inator, Captain Quote
- WinterMagnet: Shaving Kit
Evil McBMOAwesome McBloo
- Lilgrei: Bloon Buster
- AzureAzulCrash: Azure
- Iamarepeater: Dr. Bahumat
- See "Regular Show" and "Adventure Time" get cancelled.
- Complete a level in PvZ 2 using just Lightning Reeds.
- Watch a rerun of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Watch an episode of Invader Zim.
- Complete Last Stand III in Pirate Seas with just Chili Beans.
Watch a PewDiePie video and live to tell the tale. Meet a user from this wiki on another wiki.
Mii QR Codes