Take note, my levels will also introduce a couple of my own zombie ideas. These will be denoted by letters instead of template:s.
If my idea is a new veteran zombie, it will be denoted with a bold and italicized row number (will also be larger for prominence of boldness and italic state)
Flags/huge waves/whatever you call it are denoted with an italic number.
For portals and graves, the bold number is the column they appear in.
Also flag zombie for the S template doesnt seem to work, but you can determine a huge wave with the notes thing on the right anyway
Epic Quest - Air Raid - Stage 1
Basically I'm bringing back the unused minigame Air Raid. Many people would think this would be easier since Blover is way cheaper and affects way more zombies, but they'll be blacklisted in these levels, along with Hurrikale.
Modern Day (nighttime)
- Abduction Zombie
- Denoted by the letter A here
- Has machined toughness and can be E.M.P'd, just like most of Far Future's zombies. This zombie only has 100 HP compared to Robo-Cone, who has 125 HP.
- Normally, it has Creeper speed, but upgrades to Flighty during abduction mode.
- Cannot be hit by straight attacks.
- When E.M.P'd, it falls down, and is attacked normally. However, the plant it falls on will be crushed unless it is a Spikeweed or a Spikerock.
- As stated by the name, it abducts zombies and moves them closer to home. Kind of like a pterodactyl.
The ambush is Raiding Party
- Dynamic density - moderate
Everything encased between the parentheses are summoned by portal.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||3||Raiding Party! 1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5|