Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
It costs 100 sun to deploy. It takes 40 seconds to recharge. It will despawn after 30 seconds when being deployed.
The only flower that can heal Plants faster than the standard Heal Flower is the Twin Heal Flower.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Twin Heal Flower.
- This plant is only available in Xbox One, PC, and PS4 versions. This plant is not available in Xbox 360 and PS3 versions because Boss Mode is not a feature in the latter versions.
- Even though it is a two-headed Heal Flower, its seed packet in Boss Mode shows a Twin Sunflower in its Plants vs. Zombies 2 art style.
- It shakes its head faster than any other potted plant.
- If the player kills it, the vanquish text will show "Heal Flower Destroyed" instead of "Vanquished Potted Plant" probably because it is not a normal potted plant and could only be found in Boss Mode.
- Also when a player goes near it, the text above says "Heal Flower" instead of "Twin Heal Flower". It is unknown why this is.
- Planting it will give the player 10 coins and destroying it will give the player 20 coins.
- A glitch is discovered when a player drops this or the Coconut Spotting Station on top of the garden in Garden Ops, there is a chance that the garden will be instantly destroyed. Other chances are it doing nothing at all or steal most of the health of the garden.