Toy Gun Imp Child (泡泡枪小鬼僵尸; pinyin: Pào pào qiāng xiǎoguǐ jiāngshī) is a zombie in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He can be found in the Children's Day events. He acts like a weaker but faster Pirate Captain Zombie. Unlike Pirate Captain Zombie however, after his first bubble (counterpart to Zombie Parrot) has been destroyed, he can still blow more.
Toy Gun Imp Child wears a striped shirt and a hat resembling a bear, and carries a fish-like bubble gun. He wears red shoes and what appears to be a red scarf flying behind him like a cape. He also has a pair of glasses on his neck.
Toy Gun Imp Child
Within the mixture filled inside this bubble gun, a strong adhesive newly invented by Zomboss was added, which makes the bubbles really hard.
Toy Gun Imp Child absorbs 600 damage per shot. He loses his arm at 300 damage per shot before dying at 600 damage per shot.
If you are expecting him, use the Blover to remove the bubbles. Try to kill him as fast as you can if that solution fails.
- If Blover is planted as a plant is being carried away by a bubble, the bubble will be removed. The plant will remain suspended for a moment, then fall back to its original tile.
- Squash will attempt to smash the bubble, suggesting that the bubble is regarded as a zombie.
- If Kernel-pult is captured by a bubble, he will try to free himself by attacking the bubble. However, his projectiles will land on the tile behind him instead of hitting the bubble.
- It is uncertain if this occurs with other Lobbed shot plants.
- In his almanac icon, Toy Gun Imp Child was shown to be wearing a pink shirt with a star on it rather than blue-white stripes pattern shirt. He also wear normal pants like a normal Imp used to but brighter rather than a solid blue pants with two white stripes on each side.