- For other uses, see Gloom-shroom (disambiguation).
Toxic Gloom-shroom is a Rare Spawnable Pot only in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 which can be spawned in pots during Garden Ops, Gnome Bomb, and Gardens & Graveyards as well as in the Backyard Battleground.
He attacks zombies by spraying a close-range burst of toxic gas around himself that deals 20 damage and poison nearby zombies. His attack is called Toxic Mist. His zombie counterpart is the Mr. Toxic.
CLOSE RANGE: TOXIC
Voted most toxic plant 3 years running. He ain't happy about it though.
- He is based on the Gloom-shroom, but like how Goop-shroom is different from Fume-shroom, Toxic Gloom-shroom is green instead of purple. He also has tiny yellow spots.
- A beta icon in the game proves that Toxic Gloom-shroom was originally intended to be Gloom-shroom. It is unknown why the change was made.
- His topmost, bottom, leftmost, and rightmost appendages are noticeably larger than the rest in his sticker pack image.
- His figure variant (which was officially confirmed to be Toxic Gloom-shroom) looks more like the regular Gloom-shroom, as he is a purple color instead of the normal green color.