Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Top Zombie is a secret agency organization for the zombies in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, run by Dr. Zomboss, which uses zombies for best defense of Zomburbia. It acts as the story mode for the zombie faction.
Top Zombie Story Quests
- You Are Cordially Invited... - The player must talk to several Zombies around the Backyard Battleground to try and figure out where the secret door to Zomboss' lair is.
- No Boloney, No Problem! - The player must locate the secret door finder.
- Ancient Knowledge - The player must track down the Zen Sensei and ask him to help find the secret door finder.
- Yuck! - The player must go to Sandy Sands in a Graveyard Ops mission and must charge the door finder using energy from Sunflowers.
- Finder of Doors - The player must locate the secret door. If successfully completed, Dr. Patient will reward you with his badge and will give you an orb to open a portal leading to either the Z-Mech 110113, Ol' Deadbeard or Super Duper Brainz.
Z-Mech 110113 (Steve)
- Imp Roundup - The player must locate a herd of Imps and bring them back to Steve.
- Impsomnia - The player must infiltrate and stop a party for the Plants as the Imps cannot sleep because of the loud music coming from it.
- Steve-cation - The player must go to Time Park in a Graveyard Ops mission with Steve to help him relax from his work. This is the only Ops quest where the player can choose the location of the tombstone.
- Top Zombie - Steve will reward you with the Imp Badge and a chest full of coins and a customization item. He will also give you another orb to open another portal.
- Hitting a Snag - The player must locate a Marine Biologist (Dr. Daul Fin) to help cure Ol' Deadbeard's pet shark Snaggles of his illness.
- Ol' Deadbeard's Big Surprise - The player must go to Frosty Creek in a Graveyard Ops mission and must vanquish lots of Citrons to get the orange juice Ol' Deadbeard needs to cure his scurvy.
- Gold Rush - The player must collect lots of gold doubloons for Ol' Deadbeard.
- Top Zombie - Ol' Deadbeard will reward the player with the Deadbeard Badge and a chest full of coins and a customization item. He will also give the player another orb to open another portal.
- Sidekick Tryouts - The player must go to Boney Island on a Graveyard Ops mission to prove to Super Duper Brainz what they can do.
- League of Awesome - The player must locate Electro Brainz, Cozmic Brainz and Toxic Brainz and reunite the League of Awesome.
- The Bean Situation - The player, along with the League of Awesome and some miscellaneous zombies, must take down Super Bean in the Backyard Battlegound.
- Top Zombie - Super Duper Brainz will reward you with the Super Brainz Badge and a chest full of coins and a customization item. He will also give you another orb to open another portal.
- Anomalous Anomalies - The player must go to Z-Tech Factory on a Graveyard Ops mission and locate the anomalies located there.
- Zomboss Needs You! - The player must round up several Zombies to build up Dr. Zomboss' army to tackle a new Plant boss.
- Strong Coffee - The player must head to Time Park on a Boss Hunt and must locate and vanquish the Royal Hypno-Flower.
- Top Zombie is You - The player will be promoted to Top Zombie.
- Next Stop... Infinity - The player will go into Infinity Time as a large robotic cat called the Mecha Cat. If done successfully, the Zombie version of Infinity Time will be unlocked to play anytime.