Time Park is a map in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. This map is essentially an alternate version of Seeds of Time. The map is a lot less linear, containing a hub in the middle of the map with four portals leading off to Azia, Rome, Zgypt, and Dinolandz, with each of these sections having additional portals to adjacent sections.
Game modes in which it appears
- Garden Ops
- Graveyard Ops
- Solo Ops
- Team Vanquish
- Welcome Mat
- Gnome Bomb
- Vanquish Confirmed!
- Boss Hunt
- Super Mix Mode
- Mixed Mode
What do you get when you connect four time periods with intergalactic portals reverse engineered from gnome technology? We're not sure, either.
Golden Gnome locations
For the first Golden Gnome, enter the Zgypt Portal and follow the stream on the right, which leads to a grate with a Gnome inside. For the second Gnome, enter the Rome Portal and head to the right. Next to the Seeds of Time Portal, there is a Mushroom Button covered in vines. Shoot it and a Golden Gnome will appear on the pedestal below.
In Team Vanquish and Vanquish Confirmed!, it is wise to control the middle part of the map. This is because it will provide you access to the other areas of the map. Make sure you constantly revive your teammate and stay in healing groups. If you do not have control of the middle it is a likely chance you will get vanquished easily. If you fail to control the middle of Time Park it will be harder to heal you and your teammates. Most of the other areas in Time Park have ample cover and serviceable high ground, making classes like Cactus and Captain Deadbeard good choices.
Ultimately, plants usually have the advantage on this map because of fast plants like Peashooters being able to arrive there first, as well as spawning closer to the portal. If the zombies want to win, there's the possibility that many Imps will have to be used, due to the power of their Z-Mechs. However beware, as you'll be vanquished more easily since Imps only have 75 health. Though, they can get on the middle top spot, if they are not vanquished first.
- The set up of Time Park is similar to a Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 map called Gauntlet.
- According to the zombie quest "Zombies at Time Park," there is a special holiday called "Plants Ride Free Day."
- While starting a mission or multiplayer matches, the image of Seeds of Time will appear, rather than the official Time Park image. This was later patched.
- It is the first map to be the site of two Boss Hunts, with the hunts being the Royal Hypno-Flower Boss Hunt and The Brothers Gnomus Boss Hunt, the second being Frosty Creek.
- However, the Royal Hypno-Flower is not a Mystery Portal event, only being part of the zombie quests.