- For other versions, see Imp (disambiguation).
Tiger Imp is a zombie in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is only encounterd in the Evil Invasion Daily Challenge and is summoned by Gunpowder Devil. It has a rocket which can make it flies straight to your house really fast. The player must swipe the rocket or use Blover or Hurrikale to get rid of it. If the player uses his or her finger, when dropped down, it will then proceed as an Imp with triple speed.
Tiger Imp seems to be a Imp Monk in tiger suit, with a rocket tied to its back.
Tiger Imps are very dangerous as they can only go down to the ground if thier rockets are swiped. Beware, if you fail to swipe or blow away its rocket, it will make you lose. Blovers and Hurrikales can blow away flying Tiger Imps at the same time with just 50 or 100 sun respectively. However, most of the time, they are extremely fragile, and will die in your defenses (after you swipe them).
- Once this zombie interacts with a plant and starts eating, it eats like a normal Imp, but apparently has a faster animation, despite not eating the plant any quicker than a normal Imp, which eat plants faster than any other zombie.
- This happens in the reverse with Jurassic Imp, eating plants twice as fast but with the normal Imp eating animation speed.
- So far, this is the fastest Imp in the entire Plants vs. Zombies series.
- A bug caused this zombie to not be able to be destroyed by Shrinking Violet.
- While flying, this zombie can only be killed by other plants if they are trying to attack a zombie behind it, as the Imp will get hit instead.