- Not to be confused with Tiger Klaus.
Tiger Claw (钩爪嘉兰; pinyin: gōuzhǎo jiālán) is a melee plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He uses his claw to ensnare the first zombie he encounters and uses it as a shield against other zombies.
Tiger Claw will also damage zombies attacking his zombie shield by punching them with his other petal arm. After the zombie Tiger Claw captures dies, Tiger Claw will need to recharge before he can snatch another zombie.
Tiger Claw is based on the Gloriosa superba flower, known colloquially as the flame lily, the gloriosa lily, or the tiger claw, a plant known for its toxicity and cultivated as a natural medicine as well as a poison.
钩爪嘉兰 (Tiger Claw)
Sun cost: 200
Grabs the first zombie it encounters to use as a shield
Range: 1 tile ahead
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, Tiger Claw will suck in zombies to the front of him, wind up a powerful punch, and deal a large blow to zombies that knocks them back.
When costumed, Tiger Claw's punch will instead knock zombies off of the screen.
- Tiger Claw bears somewhat of a resemblance to Orchid Chef, they have similar color palettes, head and arm shapes, and both of them are Chinese-exclusives.
- His Plant Food effect reuses Fume-shroom's Plant Food sound effect.
- Raptors can push ensared zombies out of his claw, making him vulnerable to attacks. Zombies pushed act the same shielded way as before.
- "Tomato Scrambled Eggs Punch" is a reference commonly used in the Chinese community to a VTuber, Diana.