FANDOM


  • Microphone DJ 125
    Microphone DJ 125 closed this thread because:
    Done
    09:51, May 24, 2016

    Should we make a strategy page for the Zombot Sphinx-inator Last Stand levels in PVZ2C?

    Choice #1
    YES!


    Then,

    1. Make a brand new page.

    2. Make a section in a pre-existing page. (State the page)

    Choice #2
    NO!


    Choice #3
    Others


      Loading editor
    • My vote is

      Choice #1
      Choice 1 since you know, it's needed.


      btw.

        Loading editor
    • Choice #1
      Make a section


        Loading editor
    • Choice #2
      Aren't all zombosses in PVZ2C player's choice with sun and all? I recall something l ike that, clearly, we either add to ALL zombosses or to none of them.


      Iamarepeater wrote:
      My vote is

      Choice #1
      Choice 1


      btw.

      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      No real reason?
        Loading editor
    • Choice #1
      Choice 1, THIS IS A PART OF A PVZ GAME, AND THIS IS THE WIKIA OF IT, WHY NOT? Also ALL the 3


        Loading editor
    • Choice #1,1
      Necessary.


        Loading editor
    • Choice #1,1
      Why not? Mark it as China-only and we're good to go. Also, there's one for the Dark Dragon, Sharktonic Sub and Tuskmaster. I know because I've seen videos.


        Loading editor
    • Choice #1, 1
      NikeJust do it
      Why not? They deserve to be mentioned on the wiki due to the differences, and are also different enough for there to be distinct pages.


        Loading editor
    • Choice #1
      It's a completely different thing than the Sphinxinator in the international version.


        Loading editor
    • Linkario the Minecat wrote:
      Choice #1
      It's a completely different thing than the Sphinxinator in the international version.


      Oh, and I go with choice 1 for Choice 1.

        Loading editor
    • Linkario the Minecat wrote:
      Linkario the Minecat wrote:
      Choice #1
      It's a completely different thing than the Sphinxinator in the international version.

      Oh, and I go with choice 1 for Choice 1.

      Please edit your post instead of doubleposting.

        Loading editor
    • Elemec wrote:

      Choice #2
      Aren't all zombosses in PVZ2C player's choice with sun and all? I recall something l ike that, clearly, we either add to ALL zombosses or to none of them.


      Iamarepeater wrote:
      My vote is

      Choice #1
      Choice 1


      btw.

      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      No real reason?

      Let me change my reason.

        Loading editor
    • Choice #1,1
      Just do it.


        Loading editor
    • Choice #1,1
      THIS IS A WIKI...
      And... a brand new page looks cleaner. Also, totally different version, you know. But I still don't know if this will be in the "Daily Challenge" or "Daily Challenge/Zombot Sphinx-inator"...


        Loading editor
    • Choice #1
      And a wiki need everything....


        Loading editor
    • Choice #1
      Depend on what plants the players have though.


        Loading editor
    • QN Gaming wrote:
      Choice #1
      Depend on what plants the players have though.
      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      You don't have 25 mainspace edits or enough time here.
        Loading editor
    • Nitromian Poptropica wrote:
      QN Gaming wrote:
      Choice #1
      Depend on what plants the players have though.
      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      You don't have 25 mainspace edits or enough time here.

      Hey, you are wrong. He has enough time but not enough mainspace edit. Edit yours.

      Also, you should write "nor time" here instead of "enough time here", because time is not the only requriement to vote :/

        Loading editor
    • Pretty Lightningreed (PL) wrote:
      Nitromian Poptropica wrote:
      QN Gaming wrote:
      Choice #1
      Depend on what plants the players have though.
      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      You don't have 25 mainspace edits or enough time here.
      Hey, you are wrong. He has enough time but not enough mainspace edit. Edit yours.

      Also, you should write "nor time" here instead of "enough time here", because time is not the only requriement to vote :/

      Hey, you are wrong. He doesn't have enough time, unless, somehow you think May 13 to May 19 is 2 WEEKS....it has been 2 days but certainly not weeks. Heck, not even 1 week!

        Loading editor
    • NikeJust do it
      Choice #1,1
      Do I really need to give a reason? I mean, we are a wiki!
        Loading editor
    • Microphone DJ 125 wrote:
      Pretty Lightningreed (PL) wrote:
      Nitromian Poptropica wrote:
      QN Gaming wrote:
      Choice #1
      Depend on what plants the players have though.
      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      You don't have 25 mainspace edits or enough time here.
      Hey, you are wrong. He has enough time but not enough mainspace edit. Edit yours.

      Also, you should write "nor time" here instead of "enough time here", because time is not the only requriement to vote :/

      Hey, you are wrong. He doesn't have enough time, unless, somehow you think May 13 to May 19 is 2 WEEKS....it has been 2 days but certainly not weeks. Heck, not even 1 week!

      This is my third wiki account. I joined the wiki since Jan 2015

        Loading editor
    • QN Gaming wrote:
      Microphone DJ 125 wrote:
      Pretty Lightningreed (PL) wrote:
      Nitromian Poptropica wrote:
      QN Gaming wrote:
      Choice #1
      Depend on what plants the players have though.
      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      You don't have 25 mainspace edits or enough time here.
      Hey, you are wrong. He has enough time but not enough mainspace edit. Edit yours.

      Also, you should write "nor time" here instead of "enough time here", because time is not the only requriement to vote :/

      Hey, you are wrong. He doesn't have enough time, unless, somehow you think May 13 to May 19 is 2 WEEKS....it has been 2 days but certainly not weeks. Heck, not even 1 week!
      This is my third wiki account. I joined the wiki since Jan 2015

      Isn't that sockpuppeteering?

        Loading editor
    • Microphone DJ 125 wrote:
      Pretty Lightningreed (PL) wrote:
      Nitromian Poptropica wrote:
      QN Gaming wrote:
      Choice #1
      Depend on what plants the players have though.
      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      You don't have 25 mainspace edits or enough time here.
      Hey, you are wrong. He has enough time but not enough mainspace edit. Edit yours.

      Also, you should write "nor time" here instead of "enough time here", because time is not the only requriement to vote :/

      Hey, you are wrong. He doesn't have enough time, unless, somehow you think May 13 to May 19 is 2 WEEKS....it has been 2 days but certainly not weeks. Heck, not even 1 week!

      K, I was wrong, but he has 3 account ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

        Loading editor
    • QN Gaming wrote:
      Microphone DJ 125 wrote:
      Pretty Lightningreed (PL) wrote:
      Nitromian Poptropica wrote:
      QN Gaming wrote:
      Choice #1
      Depend on what plants the players have though.
      Plants-Vs-ZombiesDisqualified vote
      You don't have 25 mainspace edits or enough time here.
      Hey, you are wrong. He has enough time but not enough mainspace edit. Edit yours.

      Also, you should write "nor time" here instead of "enough time here", because time is not the only requriement to vote :/

      Hey, you are wrong. He doesn't have enough time, unless, somehow you think May 13 to May 19 is 2 WEEKS....it has been 2 days but certainly not weeks. Heck, not even 1 week!
      This is my third wiki account. I joined the wiki since Jan 2015

      WTF why do you have 3 wikia accounts for?

        Loading editor
    • So basically everyone says we must have it. Ok. Close the thread and make a last stand level guide for the PVZ2C zombot sphix-inator.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.