The levels in Modern Day (Chinese version). Why didn't Talkweb bother copy-pasting the zombie spawns? Day 17 is kinda good and original tho, but if only it had those other-worldy zombies...
Well, there should be a plan that Kongfu World's portal will appear, but instead it's a bullshit by TalkWeb. That's why Modern Day (Chinese version) is a same garbage with Steam Ages.
Sir Maxamillian, Legend Hunter wrote: I have a few PvZ 2 questions:
1. Why is so much of Battlez based on Dark Ages stuff?
2. What is RiftStage and how do we know its real?
3. Why are the unfinished plants so damn ugly?
4. Why does everyone think that the Modern Day expansion was hard?
5. What ever happened to Cleopatra Zombie?
1. EA being lazy
2. It's found in the codes, go check the files if you're not convinced.
3. Different Artists and Animators.
4. Sunday Edition Zombie, Brickhead Zombies, and a overwhelming amound of All-Star Zombies makes it unbelievably hard.
5. It was too hard for the first world, and some people thought it was "offensive" to egyptian players.
You're wrong on question number 1. It's because in Battlez, you could see there are a blue stick and a red stick with both of them having a glove, right? That may be resemble jousting. Jousting is a sport activity which people used to do in the Middle Ages.
...You know a level with Imp-Porters can be extended to nearly 10 hours right...
You can pretty much play that level for eternity. One time, I was bored, so i decided to make the whole lawn full of gold tiles using Gold Leaf, and so I just left a tent on the lawn, with some Spikeweed and a Wall-nut in front of that tent.
I feel that some specific Zomboss battles in Modern Day are just so unfair.
1. I really think Wild West’s Zombot fight with the Far Future plants is a little impossible, the minecarts almost have no use and will most likely screw you up, and Laser Beans are a little too slow to deal with Prospector Zombies. Plus you can get swarmed by Carthead Zombies and Infi-nut’s shield will only last a few seconds. But leveled up plants exist.
2. I don’t think the Big Wave Beach fight with Frostbite Caves plants is that straightforward, firstly if I had to use burning peppers and whatever Rotobaga is to defend myself from octopi people and angry surfers, I’d pee my pants. And secondly, they do too little damage to tough Zombies, which is what Banana Launcher’s premise was in the original boss fight.
3. Dark Ages fight with Big Wave Beach plants is a joke to be honest, Guacodiles will get rid of the Dragon Imps and the Jesters, Banana Launcher covers pretty much all of the tough zombies and Bowling Bulb is just an all-around great offensive plant that can help hit Zombies at the back.
But I have nothing to say about everything else, maybe the Jurassic Marsh fight with Modern Day plants was a tad bit too easy because of Shadow-shroom + Plant Food spam throughout the level, but other than that it’s pretty good.
That one minigame from PvZ1, Zombotony,was my favorite, I hope that they bring it back in PvZ2 as a Battlez challenge/level. Although both minigames were completely hard, I liked the concept of "fighting fire with fire" in my opinion.
True. But I think it should be individual bulb-headed Zombies. Cuz if I had a horde of undead pale people that were late for work hurling a bunch of orange bowling bulbs at me, I’d board up my house and live on instant ramen for the rest of my life.
I just realied we went a little off topic, so yeah. I love BWB’s Zombot fight, it’s so addicting for some reason and it has a lot of replyability surprisingly.
Sir Maxamillian, Legend Hunter wrote: 5-10 is.a bit.too easy.
Just because the Zombot can throw an RV and destroy 6 of my plants, level 5-10 is SUPER HARD!
You just gotta have some flower pot and catapult plant reserves just in case that happens. If you're fast enough in repairing the damage, the damage isn't really that devastating. You can use spare Jalapenos and Ice-shrooms to stall the zombies if you aren't fast enough, or don't have enough reserves. Nonetheless though, it's usually not too hard to handle repairing the damage.