I hate the fact that Pop Cap is just turning a regular Peashooter into a "new" plant. There is some plants I want from Chinese in International: Fanilla, Banana Dancer, Flat Shroom, Lutos root and Passion flower, since there appearance is good. Most Chinese plants look horrible like Sumo Melon and Pretty little Plum.
What plants do you think Pop Cap should make instead of Peashooter variants!?
New plant: Dragon Fruit, Shoots a lobbed Ball of fire onto zombies, the zombie gets hurt and damaged for a few seconds, this plant is like a cabbage pult and a spike weed. But does more damage each time it hits. 25 seconds to recharge. Plant food: Makes fire in a row, going from its spot toward the start of the lane, doing 1000 damage to zombies there. Sun cost: 700.
I have a idea, bombcoli: it is a broccoli that throws bombs, but it has five and can’t regain bombs. Bombs equal the amount of damage a cherry bomb does. When it has no bombs it functions like a leaf-less chard guard
New zombie for battlez: Catapult Zombie, Throws rocks and moves up every time he throws them, three are shot at once, do a bunch of damage to plants, when it breaks he moves like a normal zombie but jump over tall plants due to his height and weight. He also eats slower than a normal zombie, if all plants are gone in that lane he dashes at the house and goes extremely near the house, then he moves normally. Toughness: Machined (3600) Speed: Fast, normal if catapult breaks, if there are no plants, Flighty)
Alakalezam throws cards to do damage, throws his hat to make a Zombie disappear, or make a Knife Room, where Zombies who tried to walk to your house gets damaged overtime.
His card throwing attack deals 15 dps, and has a 55% chance to be used, his hat-throwing ability has 35% chance to be used, and the Knife Room has 10% chance to be used, but it's very useful. They get damaged 5 dps every 0.5 seconds, and can be used for up to 10 Zombies, then it disappears.