The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The boss' minions were Great Wall Catapult Zombies, which were strong ranged-attackers, so the player should've killed one of them with Puff-shroom's skill to avoid losing their health.
- The boss in this level was the Emperor Zombot, which could use its skill to call more minions and boost them. Upgrading the player's plants before playing this level was obviously needed. The player must've been sure to protect their plants with Wall-nut's skill or else their plants would be killed.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon mean that zombie appeared there, while the small number on the left displayed the lane where the zombie would appear, and the one on the right displayed the column that the zombie appeared in. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appeared at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie appeared in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the highest chance of spawning.
|1||1-6 2-6 3-6 2-8 1-8 3-8||None|
|2||2-10 1-9 3-9||Final wave|
- Make sure that your plants' total fighting force is near 8000 or more. If not, upgrade your plants.
- Do not use any plant's skill in the first wave.
- Use the plants' skill when their anger is full during the second wave. You can freeze the boss before it uses its skill to prevent it from using its skill for 1 turn. After your plants are highly damaged, heal them with Sunflower's skill so they won't get killed. Use Wall-nut's skill to protect the plants from being killed by the minions.
- Emperor Zombot's skill is not much a dangerous threat, as it deals not much damage to your plants, and some of the summoned zombies can be killed with Puff-shroom's skill. But if the boss is not killed quickly, the plants would be killed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.