The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Broadsword Zombie and Spear Thrower Zombie was able to deal a lot of damage to the player's defensive plant.
- The Great Wall Catapult Zombie could attack three plants at once, so be careful.
- The Great Wall Conehead Zombie and Great Wall Buckethead Zombie had pretty high health. Use the plants' Plant Food skill to kill them if needed.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon mean that zombie appeared there, while the small number on the left displayed the lane where the zombie would appear, and the one on the right displayed the column that the zombie appeared in. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appeared at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie appeared in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the highest chance of spawning.
|1||1-6 2-6 3-6 1-8 2-8 3-8||None|
|2||1-6 2-6 3-6 2-8 1-8 3-8 2||Final wave|
- See The Great Wall of China - Day 11#Strategies for proper strategies.
- The player should wait until the final wave to use Wall-nut's skill, as Great Wall Catapult Zombie can deal large damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.