The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The boss' minions were Spear Thrower Zombie and Great Wall Catapult Zombie, which were strong ranged-attackers, so the player must've killed them with Puff-shroom's skill to avoid losing their health.
- The boss in this level was the Round Hammer Gargantuar, which could use its skill to deal heavy damage to the plants. The player must've been sure to protect their plants with Wall-nut's skill before it used its skill attack.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon mean that zombie appeared there, while the small number on the left displayed the lane where the zombie would appear, and the one on the right displayed the column that the zombie appeared in. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appeared at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie appeared in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the highest chance of spawning.
|1||2-5 1-6 3-6 2-7 1-8 3-8||None|
|2||2-9 2-10||Final wave|
- It is recommended to put the Puff-shroom in the middle lane in order to kill the minions in the last wave.
- Do not use any plant's skill in the first wave.
- Use the plants' skill when their anger is full during the second wave. You can freeze the boss before it uses its skill to prevent it from using its skill for 1 turn. After your plants are highly damaged, heal them with Sunflower's skill to heal them, prevents them from being killed. Before it uses its boss skill for the second time, use Wall-nut's skill to protect the plants.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.