The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Broadsword Zombie and Spear Thrower Zombie could deal much damage to the player's defensive plant.
- The Great Wall Catapult Zombie could attack 3 plants at once, so the player should've been careful.
- The Talisman Zombie could do heavy double-damage to the plant in front of it. The player should've protected the plants with Wall-nut's skill to avoid them being killed.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon mean that zombie appeared there, while the small number on the left displayed the lane where the zombie would appear, and the one on the right displayed the column that the zombie appeared in. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appeared at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie appeared in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the highest chance of spawning.
|1||2-5 1-6 3-6 2-7 1-8 3-8||None|
|2||2-5 1-6 3-6 2-7 1-8 3-8 2||Final wave|
- Try to use Peashooter's skill when there's no more zombies in front of the Talisman Zombie, so that you can kill it quickly, as this mini-boss can cause great problems pretty easily.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.