The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The boss' minions were Spear Thrower Zombies, which was a strong ranged-attacker, so the player must've killed one of them with Puff-shroom's skill to avoid losing their health.
- The boss in this level was Great Wall Catapult Zombie in its boss form, which could use its skill to deal heavy damage to every plant. The player must've been sure to protect their plants with Wall-nut's skill before it used its skill.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon mean that zombie appeared there, while the small number on the left displayed the lane where the zombie would appear, and the one on the right displayed the column that the zombie appeared in. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appeared at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie appeared in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the highest chance of spawning.
|1||2-5 1-6 3-6 2-7 1-8 3-8||None|
|2||(Boss) 2-9 2-10||Final wave|
- Immediately drag the new-obtained Sunflower into the lawn, as it's a Gentle plant, which can help you in levels like this, where the boss can deal huge damage. Do a few upgrades for your plants before playing
- Do not use any plant's skill in the first wave.
- Use the plants' skill when their anger is full during the second wave. You can freeze the boss before it uses its skill to prevent it from using its skill for 1 turn. After your plants are highly damaged, heal them with Sunflower's skill to heal them, prevents them from being killed. Before it uses its boss skill for the second time, use Wall-nut's skill to protect the plants.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.