- For other uses, see Tall-nut (disambiguation).
Tallnut Battlement is an ability for the Cactus in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It consists of two Tall-nuts at the sides and two Wall-nuts in the middle held together by vines. It can be used to stall zombies. Its alternate abilities are the Iron Maiden and the Bling Maiden (Garden Warfare 2 only). It takes 30 seconds to recharge one Tallnut Battlement. Only four Tallnut Battlements can be stored at a time.
Tallnut Battlements have many uses. They can be shields and they can block paths to stop the Zombies in their tracks. They're terrible card players, though.
A Tallnut Battlement has less than or equal to 200 health.
It is very useful in Garden Ops since Browncoat Zombies and Gargantuars destroy them instead of walking past them, which can save up some time. It is also effective because they can be used as bait for Potato Mines, Pea Gatling, Sunbeam, Spikeweeds, and Chomper Sprays.They are also extremely helpful in Gardens & Graveyards, as they can block warped Scientists and tackling All-Stars from getting in Crazy Dave's mansion or set a bomb in Tactical Cuke. Placing this where it can block many projectiles and zombies will put the zombie team in a difficult situation.
- Like all shields or defenses, it can be destroyed by both plants and zombies.
- However, only zombies will get XP/Coins for destroying them.
- Despite being called Tallnut Battlement, it also includes Wall-nuts.
- Its icon is the Tall-nut from Plants vs. Zombies, while its appearance is a 3-Dimensional version of the Tall-nut in Plants vs. Zombies 2.