Talisman Zombie was a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies Social Edition. He would pop out of the ground and throw a disabling tag at one of the plants during the game.
The plant that would get hit by the tag would turn transparent and would not be able to attack or affect the field for 20 seconds. Zombies could walk through the plant until it turned back to normal.
Blover can … (It is mentioned in the almanac)
This zombie can be annoying if the player has plants like Tall-nut in front of the lawn since he will make it so zombies can simply walk through it and eat the player's plants really quickly.
If you see him, try to plant a cheap plant like a Sunflower to prevent the tag from disabling one of your important plants. He is a support zombie, meaning that he can only be a pain if he pops out of the ground with a group of zombies.
- He was one of three zombies to be exclusive to the Social Edition, the others being Rabbit Imp and Mustache Zombie.
- His almanac entry inferences that he may have stolen those talismans given that he learned the skills of a bandit.
- This could be a reference to Bandit Zombie, But Talisman Zombie came out before Bandit Zombie even could have existed.
- Its almanac entry has a typo (‘得’ instead of ‘地’).
- For some reason, in both almanac entry picture and the seed packet texture, he has no mustache and beard, but with Zombie hair.
- If you look closely, when he is about to throw a talisman, part of his right arm goes missing.