- For other uses, see Sweet Potato (disambiguation).
- For more information about this character, see Sweet Potato.
She costed 3 sun and her ability allowed her to attract zombies from adjacent lanes into the lane she occupied. She also had a high amount of health, which allowed her to block off zombies from advancing forward on the lawn.
She also had the ability to attract digger zombies, making them surface before they could reach the back of the lawn.
Her Tacobility's name may have also been a reference to the 1987 film "Fatal Attraction", in which a man cheats on his wife, and realizes he might be in danger when the woman he cheats on her with begins to obsessively stalk him.
Her Tacobility's explosion onomatopoeia was a portmanteau of "adorable" and "blam!".
Note: The stats shown below only apply to Level 1.
Plant Food effect
Sweet Potato's Plant Food ability was called Irresistable, in which Sweet Potato attracted all zombies in an 8x3 area in front of her and stunned them for a short period of time.
Sweet Potato's Tacobility was named Fatal Attraction, which made Sweet Potato explode in a 3x3 area around the tile she occupied when she was fully consumed, in a similar manner to Explode-O-Nut or Hot Date.
- Unknown update: Sweet Potato's peel color is changed from a magenta to a red.
Sweet Potato was a very effective plant for her sun cost, possibly one of the best Wall Plants in the game. While having less health than other Wall plants, Sweet Potato was able to attract zombies from other lanes, making they player able to ultimately control where the zombies go, similarly to Garlic, except with the opposite effect.
Her ability to attract zombies allowed the player to focus their firepower in fewer lanes, allowing for more damage, though zombies will cluster together. The player could also use Sweet Potato to divert zombies from a lane with no plants/plants in danger, or group zombies together and destroy them quickly with a Squash or Cherry Bomb.
She also surprisingly, made an incredibly effective counter to Miner Threats, being able to unearth them in front of her regardless of whether they're in an adjacent lane or not.
Breakout Tips (Quotes)
- "Zombies shift into my precious little lane, so make sure it's preciously overdefended!"
- "Who would want to hurt little ol' me?? Everybody, it turns out."
- "Burrowing Miner Threats can't resist coming out of the ground early when I'm around!" (Miner Threat's tip)
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Sweet Potato.
In other languages
|Japanese||スイートポテト||English name transliterated into Japanese|
| Latin American
- Her description and Plant Food name misspelled "Irresistible," as "Irresistable."