Survival: Fog (Endless) is a hidden level found in the Limbo Page. It can only be accessed in different ways, such as unlocking the Limbo Page through Cheat Engine, changing the game mode of Survival: Fog or Survival: Fog (Hard), or renaming saved files in the user data folder. It is the Fog version of Survival: Endless.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change each value to 144.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
See this video tutorial for help.
Renaming saved file
This can be played by renaming saved file in userdata. No need to use a Cheat Engine.
- Pick your plants in Survival: Fog (Hard) then leave the game.
- Go to the userdata folder and rename game#_9 to game#_13 (# is the user number so look for game1_9 if user 1)
- Go to Survival: Endless and play it.
Game mode change
You can also access Survival: Fog (Endless) by changing the game mode. You must use Cheat Engine to do this. First, open Plants vs. Zombies and Cheat Engine. Play ZomBotany. Type 16 in the value bar and click First Scan. Then, quit out of ZomBotany. Go to Slot Machine and type 18 into the value bar. Click Next Scan. If there is one value, double-click on it so that it is now on the bottom of the screen. If there is more than one address, go back to ZomBotany and type 16 in the value bar again. Click Next Scan. Go to Slot Machine and do the same thing you did the first time until there is one address. Then follow the above instructions as to what to do with it. Then, go to Survival: Fog and change the same address to 14. You can now play it.
- It is similar to Survival: Endless, but it is played in a more difficult environment, as there is no sun falling from the sky and there is fog.
- It is considered to be one of the most difficult Survival: Endless games, because it takes place at Night, so no sun falls from the sky and there is fog.
- However, Survival: Night (Endless) also doesn't have sun falling from the sky, There is also no pool, and thusly, no sixth row, and additionally, there are graves which can "swallow" the player's plants, which makes it as hard or even harder than Survival: Fog (Endless).
- The Icon of this mini-game is a Vasebreaker level. The same goes with Can You Dig It? (hidden mini-game), Tree of Wisdom, Intro, Upsell, Survival: Day (Endless), Survival: Night (Endless), and Survival: Roof (Endless).
- ^: Strategy page