This hero has an offensive option for every occasion. Need to make an entrance and smash your way to victory? His three-hit punch combo has you covered. Need to make your mark from a distance? Look no further than his awesome hand laser.
In Game Description
Although he was created in a laboratory for the sole purpose of fighting in the Battle of Zomburbia, Super Brainz is convinced he's starring in an 80's action movie at all times. When he is not spouting one-liners, he's making sure his perfect hair stays that way.
Super Brainz unleashes a fowards or a dive down kick, dealing a large amount of damage to the first plant hit.
Super Brainz fires (as the name suggests) a super ultra powerful ball which deals lots of damage to plants it makes contact with splash.
Super Brainz spins around rapidly, damaging and knocking back plants he hits.
- He could be a reference or parody of Superman.
- It is also possible that he could be a reference to the character Ryu from the Street Fighter series.
- This is supported by the fact that his Super Ultra Ball resembles a hadoken.
- Additionally, his Heroic Kick move resembles the Falcon Kick, a move performed by Captain Falcon in the Super Smash Brothers series.
- Also, the final punch of his three-hit Heroic Fists combo somewhat resembles the Shoryuken.
- There are a few words about him in the official article: "Super Brainz is a zombie super hero who thinks he’s an 80’s action movie star."
- He is one of 2 characters to have 2 primary weapons, depending on how far or close he is to his target, the other being Captain Deadbeard.
- His huge chin is a reference to the fact that many male superheroes (ex. Batman) have such large chins.
- Super Brainz is missing a shoe for his right foot.