This hero has an offensive option for every occasion. Need to make an entrance and smash your way to victory? His three-hit punch combo has you covered. Need to make your mark from a distance? Look no further than his awesome hand laser.
Super Brainz unleashes a fowards or a dive down kick, dealing a large amount of damage to the first plant hit.
Super Brainz fires (as the name suggests) a super ultra powerful ball which deals lots of damage to plants it makes contact with splash.
Super Brainz spins around rapidly, damaging and knocking back plants it hits.
- He could be a reference or parody of Superman.
- It is also possible that he could be a reference to the character Ryu from the Street Fighter series.
- This is supported by the fact that his Super Ultra Ball resembles a hadoken.
- Additionally, his Heroic Kick move resembles the Falcon Kick, a move performed by Captain Falcon in the Super Smash Brothers series.
- Also, the final punch of his three-hit Heroic Fists combo somewhat resembles the Shoryuken.
- There are a few words about him in the official article: "Super Brainz is a zombie super hero who thinks he’s an 80’s action movie star."
- He is the only zombie class in the Garden Warfare series that does not use a weapon.
- He is the first and one of 2 characters to have 2 primary weapons, depending on how far or close he is to his target, the other being Captain Deadbeard.
- His huge chin is a reference to the fact that many male superheroes (ex. Batman) have such large chins.
- Super Brainz is missing a shoe for his right foot.