- For other uses, see Imp (disambiguation).
Super-Fan Imp is a zombie encountered in Modern Day in Plants vs. Zombies 2. When it reaches the third column, it will explode, dealing damage enough to destroy a level-1 plant on the tile the Super-Fan Imp explodes. In addition, it can be kicked to anywhere from the first to third column by an All-Star Zombie.
An all-too-enthusiastic imp who explodes with rah-rah-rah.
Super-Fan Imp has season tickets, subscribes to the team newsletter, and is super pumped about exploding on contact with fans of the opposing team.
- Player's House: Piñata Party
- Far Future: Piñata Party
- Modern Day: Days 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 35, 38, 44, and Highway to the Danger Room
Super-Fan Imp absorbs exactly 270 damage per shot. Its appearance changes upon absorbing 135 damage per shot when its arm is lost, before dying at 270 damage per shot.
Normally, the Super-Fan Imp is nearly identical in every way to the Imp. However, when All-Star Zombie appears in a level, the Super-Fan Imp has the potential to be a very dangerous opponent. When kicked by an All-Star Zombie, Super-Fan Imp is launched somewhere in the first three columns, instantly exploding and incinerating the plant on the tile, providing the tile has a plant on it.
Super-Fan Imp deals 301 damage when exploded, which is exactly 1 point more than most level-1 plants' toughness. This means that a leveled-up plant can withstand a single Super-Fan Imp explosion, though higher level is required to tank multiple onslaught such as in Highway to the Danger Room, in which point it's safer to counter them with Blover while they're being thrown.
Big Brainz Super-Fan Imp
- It is a recreation of Imp Punt but with Face-Paint.
- This attack is used by All-Star Zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Its dynamite cannot be extinguished by ice-based plants.
- Similar to Balloon Zombie, its head disappears instead of "popping" off when it dies.
- Its health is the same as Bug Bot Imp.
- There is a glitch where if one plants a Blover when an Imp gets kicked, it will go in a loop back to the All-Star for a few seconds then disappear.
- In the Travel Log, it is called "Super-fan Imp Zombie."
- This, Balloon Zombie, Imp, All-Star Zombie, and Gargantuar are the only Modern Day zombies that returned in Plants vs. Zombies 3.