- For other uses, see Imp (disambiguation).
Super-Fan Imp is the fifth (second in Chinese version) zombie encountered in Modern Day in Plants vs. Zombies 2. When it reaches the third column, it will explode, dealing huge damage to the plant on the tile the Super-Fan Imp explodes. In addition, it can be kicked to anywhere from the first to third column by an All-Star Zombie.
An all-too-enthusiastic imp who explodes with rah-rah-rah.
Super-Fan Imp has season tickets, subscribes to the team newsletter, and is super pumped about exploding on contact with fans of the opposing team.
Far Future: Piñata Party
Super-Fan Imp absorbs exactly 270 damage per shot. Its appearance changes upon absorbing 135 damage per shot when its arm is lost, before dying at 270 damage per shot.
Normally, the Super-Fan Imp is nearly identical in every way to the Imp. However, when All-Star Zombie appears in a level, the Super-Fan Imp has the potential to be a very dangerous opponent. When kicked by an All-Star Zombie, Super-Fan Imp is launched somewhere in the first three columns, instantly exploding and incinerating the plant on the tile, providing the tile has a plant on it.
Fortunately he is glitched so it is extremely unlikely that he can even destroy a plant, meaning he will only tank a few bullets. This problem is even more relieved as several plants can easily counter the All-Star Zombie too.
- It is a recreation of Imp Punt but with Face-Paint.
- This attack is used by All-Star Zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Its dynamite cannot be extinguished by ice-based plants. It is most likely intentional so it can both keep main its special ability and so that it can't eat the player's brains.
- Similar to Balloon Zombie, its head disappears instead of "popping" off when it dies.
- Its health is the same as Bug Bot Imp.
- There is a glitch where if one plants a Blover when an Imp gets kicked, it will go in a loop back to the All-Star for a few seconds then disappear.
- In the Travel Log, it is called "Super-fan Imp Zombie."
- In the 6.8.1 update, he was glitched such that his explosion became extremely unlikely to hurt plants.
- This, Balloon Zombie, Imp, and Gargantuar are the only Modern Day zombies that returned in Plants vs. Zombies 3.