It consisted of Sunflower (向日葵; pinyin: xiàngrìkuí), Twin Sunflower (双胞向日葵; pinyin: shuāng bāo xiàngrìkuí), and Triplet Sunflower (三胞向日葵; pinyin: sān bāo tàiyánghuā). They all healed plants and attacked by firing beams of sunlight.
The third member, Triplet Sunflower, was not based on an existing Plants vs. Zombies plant, but is rather a continuation of the idea of Twin Sunflower.
Ways to obtain
The Sunflower line was given as a reward for collecting 25 stars in The Great Wall of China. while puzzle pieces for this line could be obtained through replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 13, Pirate Seas - Day 23, Dark Ages - Night 3 or Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 3. Additional puzzle pieces could be obtained through the Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities were unlocked by tiering up, while their effect was increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability had a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
|Heals all plants.|
If a plant is shielded, its health will be recovered first.
Additional heal 211(+211).
|At the start of each turn has a chance to give sunshine to a random plant.|
Sunshine increases damage (for Brave plants) or defense (for Tenacious plants) by 114(+114).
Can't target herself.
|Photosynthesis has a 10(+5)% chance to heal twice or thrice (at random) as effective.|
After unlocking the Sunflower line, additional puzzle pieces could be used to upgrade it, which increased its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Sunflower line's stats would be increased if these specific plants were unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Sunflower line.
- The Sunflower line was the flagship line for Gentle plants in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars.
- Sunflower line used to have two attributes, mechanics which were removed from the game.
- Sunflower line's element was fire.
- Sunflower line's feature was purple.
- Sunflower line used to have combinations with Hazelnut line, which increased Sunflowers' health by 20%, and Bomb line, Magnet line and Pea Pod line, all of which increased Sunflowers' attack and dodge by 10%.
- Plants vs. Zombies All Stars is currently the only non-Garden Warfare game where Sunflower can attack zombies. This may change in the future.