- For other uses, see Sunflower (disambiguation).
Sunflower is a playable plant class in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. She is a Support class who specializes in healing ally plants, including other playable classes, spawnable pots and weeds, and AI bosses.
Sunflowers are the plant healers. They revive fallen allies quickly and keep everyone in the fight while providing support fire from a safe distance.
Sunflower's primary weapon is the Sun Pulse, which fires projectiles that hit 8 damage each (10 critical). It has a relatively slow fire rate, and can fire 40 times before needing to be reloaded.
Sunny Side Up
|Showers healing sundrops out to help allies.|
|Switch to a high powered beam turret in a rooted position.|
|Heal an ally and extend their max health.|
Use jump and abilities while reviving.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 30% when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of over-health for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Create Sundrops at enemy's location by vanquishing them with Sunbeam.
Gain health by reviving an ally.
Grants 75 HP upon reviving an ally.
Gain health when dealing damage.
Move faster during Sunny Side Up.
Knock enemies away by activating Sunny Side Up.
Move faster after spawning or being revived.
Increases movement speed by 55% for 6 seconds after respawning or being revived.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 3 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Heal Beam can branch out and heal additional adjacent ally.
Extends range of Heal Beam.
Increased amount of overhealth Heal Beam can provide.
Gain health by healing allies.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%
Move faster for a short time after receiving damage.
Increases movement speed by 15% for 1.65 seconds upon taking damage. Stacks up to 4 times for a maximum of 50% movement speed increase.
Earn XP faster.
Earn 10% more XP.
Deal damage with Sunbeam to extend its duration.
Increased healing rate when target is at low health.
Gain increased damage aura for a short time after a vanquish streak of three.
Activates a damage aura with a 5m radius upon vanquishing 3 enemies without dying. Increases damage by 20% and lasts for 7 seconds.
Tips & Tricks
- ▲ Sun Pulse damage increase 4.85->5.58
- ▲ Sunny Side Up Sundrop health increase 2.0->2.5
- ▲ Sunny Side Up sundrop launch also heals area 2.5 per launch of bundle
- ▼ New VFX to communicate Sunbeam to enemies
Early December 2019 TTK Changelist
- ▲ Increase Sun Pulse damage 5.5->8
- ▼ Reduce Sun Pulse ammo capacity 50->40
- ▲ Decrease Sun Pulse projectile drag start distance 25m->20m
- ▲ Decrease Sun Pulse projectile drag end distance 45m->40m
- ▲ Decrease Sun Pulse projectile final speed post drag 375->300
- ▲ Decrease Sun Pulse projectile spread per shot
- ▲ Decrease Sun Pulse camera recoil
- ▲ Decrease Sun Pulse camera shake
- ▲ Increase Heal Beam heal rate 18->25
- ▲ Increase heal rate for the Vampire Flower upgrade6->6.25
- ▼ Increase Blossom upgrade equip cost 3->5
- ▲ Increase heal rate of Blossom upgrade 18->25
- ▲ Increase additional heal rate with Sunslinger upgrade 5->6.25
- ▲ Increase self heal rate with the Pocket Protection upgrade 6->10