- For more information about the character that this line is based on, see Torchwood.
The line consists of Elderwood (老树桩; pinyin: lǎo shùzhuāng), Torchwood (火炬树桩; pinyin: huǒjù shùzhuāng), and Wispywood (鬼火树桩; pinyin: guǐhuǒ shùzhuāng).
Elderwood attacks by headbutting, Torchwood attacks by shooting blue flames, and Wispywood attacks by summoning a blue fireball that explodes on contact.
They also increase damage of Repeater or Gatling Pea by 50%.
All members of the Stump line are based on tree stumps.
The third tier, Wispywood, is based on the "will-o'-the-wisp", a mythological "Ghost Fire" often sighted in bogs, swamps and marshes.
Ways to obtain
Stump line's puzzle pieces can be obtained through PvP Mode shop, Dave's shop and gems chest. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Stump line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
Stump line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Spike line|| |
|Dragon line|| |
| Coconut line+|
- The Stump line was changed between updates.
- Tier 1 active ability was called "Strong Strike", and it dealt damage to the first target in lane.
- Tier 2 passive ability was called "Huge Impact", and it increased damage radius from Strong Strike to 3x3.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Strangely enough, Stump line's element was earth, despite the fact that some plants had fire as their element.
- Wispywood's blue flames resemble Torchwood's Plant Food ability in Plants vs. Zombies 2.